Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #871
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

What is the process for choosing the next Pet of the Month? Do your employees have to first come up with a Pet of the Month song and then you decide which you like best or do you choose the pet first and then create the song and video? What exactly is the process and who gets to choose the next Pet of the Month?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 01:59 PM   #872
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I cant wait to see what questions he picks and what the answers will be. Hopefully he will have some exciting information for us!!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #873
Lil Kinz
FunkyChild is an unknown quantity at this point

What plans do you have in the future for any Webkinz products that will help charities and other organizations around the world?
FunkyChild is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #874
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

I have read through most of these questions, and most of them are things that I never would have even thought to ask.. we have a lot of creative people on WI!!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #875
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Why don't the treetop rooms have snow on the ground like the outdoor rooms in the winter time?
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #876
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

My questions are:

How do you choose what game will have a trophy for a prize?

Will you ever add more places to go for a vacation?

Why the chance of winning goo googles trophy is so low?

Why pets are getting retired?

What is the chance of getting 3 wells in the middle in the "wishing well 2"?
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #877

donnadiane1 is on a distinguished road

Do you plan on having a more interactive job opportunities? (for example waiters at the restaurant actually being paid instead of just a game or chefs creating the food) Adding a mall that isn't estore for pets to work at, after their training is finished.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #878
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I was wondering, will Webkinz ever be doing a Webkinz convention? (You know how there are comic book conventions, Star Trek conventions, and so forth) If so, would it take place in many cities to maximize how many people can attend? What sort of events would a convention have, and would there be exclusive convention-only Webkinz items to collect? I attended the Webkinz Tour last summer and had a really great time, so I would like to see that idea expanded upon!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #879
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

One of my favorite things to do in WW is trade or gift items to friends and family...........I would like to know why certain items are not sendable/tradeable.

I also love the new storage cabinet for walls and floors, that was a wonderful addition to WW. Will we see an item in the future where we can store coupons?

I have one of the gold ghost coins that is part of the rock the boat prize in my dock. I can't do anything with it but sell it to the WShop, but I would like to keep it because it is unique. Will it ever become storeable?
As you can tell I like to have a "clean" dock.............thank you so much for taking the time to answer some of our questions, we love to see what you have to say about things!!
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #880
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Why did you retire the Ginger Cat only 6 months after releasing the cat? Was there problems with production? Or was it that demand for the cat wasn't there? How many did you release before it was retired?
5guin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: