Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #861
Webkinz :)

AmberRose is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Webkinz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer a few of our questions! For my birthday this year I recieved 40,000 e-store points. The points were added directly to the new e-store function on my Webkinz World account. My question is...why is the e-store account in Webkinz World not directly linked to the Ganz e-store site? I am very interested in purchasing the Rock Candy Croc and a few other items, but am unable to do so because the items are not offered through the e-store in Webkinz World. And, the 40,000 points that I have are not posting to the Ganz e-store site. Is there a way to transfer points? Or will e-store pets eventually be offered through Webkinz World? Just curious! =0)

Sincerely,
AmberRose
AmberRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #862

Ankhesenamun will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Do you hire young and aspiring programmers or digital artists who grew up playing with and adoring Webkinz, so that they can help keep the dream alive for other kids?

Old 02-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #863
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

do you ever get a brake from working at webkinz? do you ever play webkinz in your own time?
dogsbestfriend is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #864
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I have several pets that go to the Kinzville Academy to improve their chances in the stadium. A couple pets have worked their way up to past level 8 in some classes. I wondered why the tutor button was removed? Will it return? Some of these classes are very difficult and I was curious as to if there are any other changes coming up with the Academy.

New question: I LOVE the new Poncho Jelly Bean trophy. Great job! Will there be any other trophies being changed?

New Question: Do you personally participate in the click/win events or festival events in WW (ie: winetr fest)? If so, how did you do?

Last edited by EHeinze5; 02-06-2011 at 12:58 PM..
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #865
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

I did not check if this question has been asked before, but I have always been curious as to what factors you use to determine whether an item will be "kinz-postable" or not. Why are so many of the e-store items not "kinz-postable"? I love trading and collecting and that makes me favor items that can be traded and sent.

The front page said I can ask multiple questions. Yay! I want to thank you for the awesome armoire to store wallpaper and was wondering if there are any plans to develop storage units that will hold other hard-to-store-items in Webkinz World that are currently congesting our docks; like items that hang on walls. We have so many windows and wall hanging that are retired or precious to us, but only so much wall space. I would love to store some of those things.

Last edited by MyPersian; 02-06-2011 at 01:11 PM..
MyPersian is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #866
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

Will Webkinz ever dissapear?
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #867

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

Hi! I was just wondering why is it that when you put most clothes on the hamsters it looks funny?:ice fawn:
Old 02-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #868
Lil Kinz

canary is an unknown quantity at this point

These are questions about food. Will there be a food suggestion page where people can suggest new food recipes, amd once a month, 2 food recipes get picked and get added to the system? Have you ever thought what the food recipes looks and tastes like in your imagination? One more, have any of the ganz staff have ALL of what webkinz have produced?
canary is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 01:45 PM   #869
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have a question about the eStore food machines. The first ones that were created have both sound and motion (e.g. the pink popcorn machine, milkshake machine, and the hot chocolate machine) and then one of the next ones only had motion (the apple cider press) but now the newer ones don't have sound nor motion (lemonade maker, Webkinz icepresso machine, Cash Cow milk dispenser, professional pizza dispenser). I know a lot of people who don't buy some of these because they are not animated or don't make noise. Are there any plans to add animation or sound to the existing food machines? Will you bring out more food machines that have animation and/or sound? Can we get a "sneak peak" of the new food machines?

Thank you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #870

scoobydoo53003 is on a distinguished road

Will Webkinz ever consider making a webkinz with crutches or wheelchair ?
scoobydoo53003 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: