Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #851
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

we thank you so much for the removal of doors from our rooms. do you think we can ever change room sizes or remove rooms? can we ever have the room naming feature back? there are simply not enough available on a drop down menu. can we have the choice of where to place our furniture? it is so limiting to have indoor/outdoor/treetop/ underwater. i appreciate your taking the time to answer our questions!
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #852
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Could we ever have parties where our webkinzs could play together?
Dorri is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #853
slayer0703 is an unknown quantity at this point

As creative director, what, in your opinion is your most creative idea in webkinz world and why do you think that?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #854
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

My question concerns the Estore.

Although, you have improved the descriptions at the Estore, it would be wonderful if you would show us complete movement and sound (my Christmas piano still sounds of key). After we buy things that don't do or sound like we thought it would, there is no way to get rid of them. So, would you please consider having a return day? I am not asking for my money back but a credit on something else.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #855
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Is it possible to change the daily kinzcare prizes so that you don't get repeats until you collect them all? We have some family accounts that seem to get the same prizes over and over and over....
Old 02-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #856
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hello! Thanks for the opportunity to have some questions answered!

I would love to know how long it takes for an idea to go from "let's make a love puffin" to the actual manufacture of the plushie and development of the online pet and its' items?

Is it really difficult to make changes to WW, such as adding a new place or changing how an area or item works?

Will we be able to have more flexibility in how our rooms work-like being able to change a room from small to large? Where our doors go? Indoor/Outdoor/Underwater/Treetop designations ever be more flexible-I have lots of items that are designated for specific room types that I would love if they were more flexible. Don't mind the room designations, just that the items themselves are limited. Oh, and will the room naming system ever get expanded to include all the themes and holidays so we don't have to have 4 rooms named "holiday room".

Will you ever make the Hamsters world available to those of us that use the Linux operating system-I would love to have a hamster, but the entire hamster world won't work for me since the download only works with Windows machines. I know I can use one as a pet, but I would love to be able to play in the mazes and stuff too.

Will the Zums ever get a playland like the hamsters? The play function in their rooms is pretty dull. A lot of waiting around for a zum to ask for something and then just watching it.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate all that you and your team do to keep WW fun!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #857
angelmonkeysg

FutureSuperstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Up to how much kinzcash does Webkinz World let you have?????
FutureSuperstar is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #858
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

1. what is your favorite section of ww?...mine is undoubtably mazin' hamsters...super great job on that one!!

2. what is your favorite webkinz pet?...i cannot decide myself but some of my favorites are ice fawn and fire fawn and midnight mare and jelly bean pup [i LOVE the colors on that one...pale yellow and pale purple together...magnificent!!]

3. don't you think it is crossing the line a bit to put e-store advertisements directly into your members in-game kinzpost mailboxes??...i do...definitely...i'm referring to latest announcement of clubhouse restaurant room that 'sneaks' in an appeal to dress the pets up right by visiting the e-store...i understand the impulse and business reasons which make it attractive to maximize the audience for your ads [and those to whom you sell access] by putting them all over the site and on the log-in page...i don't necessarily disagree with the ethics of that [although maybe you could mix-in a few of your older ads which were more like public service announcements...spend time outside, do your homework, eat your vegetables, etc...those have been totally replaced by constant onslaught of "buy more of our items"]...but i DO think that when a younger member sees that they have mail and then finds an ad to buy things that many of them have no access to buying it can be disappointing and hurtful...and even we older players that can and do buy items at the e-store would like one or two safe places on the site where we are not bombarded by ads...i think you are pushing even the older members who already spend a lot of money at the e-store [and i have spent well over 1000$ in last couple of years i'm sure there] closer and closer to the edge and towards becoming so disgusted with ganz marketing policies that we decide finally to say enough is enough and stop spending any money at all on e-store items or webkinz in general...i have many online [NOT in-game] friends that are very close to that already as am i...
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #859

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

1. Will you ever let us buy bigger rooms?
2. Will you ever change some of the spin-to-win type activities or balloon darts prizes more frequently?
3. Will the crown that Artie gives away when you collect all of the gems be redone to look different?
4. When you see Artie in the collector room and give him the gems he asks for, will those gifts ever change?
5. When we collect prizes during special events (like the Fall Festival and the Winter Festival) can we ever turn them in for something different. For example if you have collected 20 snowcones, can they be given back for a different prize?
6. During the special events (such as the Fall Festival or the Winter Festival) does it really matter what browser I am using? Shouldn't all browsers work the same?
7. Why is it so difficult to get three wishing wells in the middle row in the Wishing Well activity?
8. Not everyone can afford the Deluxe membership or to be able to buy e-store points, but yet it is these areas that get the coolest prizes. Why?
revlonrose is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #860
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

1. Are you going to use the data from our "Wish of the Day" at the Wish Factory (or the data from which exclusives we choose when spending our tokens) to see which exclusives you are going to retire next? If so, then how are you going to use this data? Are you going to retire the most popular items or the least popular items or the ones in between?

2. A lot of us were caught off-guard when you retired the Dragon Super Bed. That was my favorite Super Bed. When are you going to retire the next Super Bed? Are you going to use the data from the old Super Bed Survey in order to determine which one you will retire? Are you going to use the data from which Super Beds we choose from our Bed Boxes? Will you give us notice before you retire another Super Bed? Can you please let us know exactly which one will retire (and when) so we can add the Super Bed to our collection before it is too late?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: