Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 04:34 AM   #841
Webkinz :)
mygra will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

how is it decided to make a pet specific item,,???and how is it decided what color shape and size a pet will be?? is there like a basic shape for them or is it decided once the pet is decided? and how for in advance is a events prizes planned like fall fest.. or winter fest?
and the gifts for say christmas or easter?
mygra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 05:25 AM   #842
Uber Goober is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi, and first thanks for making Webkinz, as you can tell we all love them. I have wondered lately, with the addition of so many new games that are on a collection basis, why the storage units aren't the same. Say when you opened one up, you could store 5 of the same item, with only one showing up, and upon scrolling over it, it would say that you had 5, much like our docks. It would save on storage bins, be much easier for our organizing and I would think help keep some of our HUGE Homes, LOL, a little bit smaller. Thanks
Uber Goober is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 05:30 AM   #843

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Will our pets ever have audio sounds to their voices; like, will we hear them as well as be able to read what they have to say?

Is thre ever going to be a new cloathing item on WW that we can click to win? I remember seeing that members could win the Wacky Jeans in this way.

How about a new Wacky cloathing item we can win during the Week In July when it's Wacky's week and we see him float by on our screens?
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #844

lovmykinz is just really nicelovmykinz is just really nice

1) We have noticed that there has been regular pets being sold in the estore, is ganz going to stop making pets and and just sell them in the estore.
lovmykinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #845
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I just LOVE everything about Webkinz so thank you for creating this world. My question: I would be very interested in seeing morality introduced to the site for children. To be more aware of a sense of kindness and gentleness toward the other members, siblings, etc. as a way to counteract bullying. Could you explain if this idea were to be accepted and implemented, what would be the step by step process? Does it go to a commitee, creative staff, graphic staff, etc. It would be wonderful to understand how an idea comes to fruition in Webkinz World. Thank you.

Cammie

Last edited by cammieobrien; 02-06-2011 at 07:34 AM..
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #846

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by weibbed
This is more of a suggestion than a question: Why can't we have a button to click to make PJ Collie stop talking? She talks waaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaay too long, and her words cover up the first three items on each page until she is done. Quizzy talks too long too, but not as bad, and I can usually read the question around his word bubble, or he stops before the answers pop up.

I SO agree! It takes forever for her to stop talking, especially when I'm only dropping in to look at the special or purchase one thing!
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #847

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering if somehow the prize that you win at the end of the week for filling up the heart could be able to be either traded or sold or be kept track of which one a person has already got? I have so many of the same things and I have no where for them. It would be nice if it wasn't random and you got a different one each time. Thanks!

I totally agree with the PJ Collie comment!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #848

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Do you have children that play Webkinz? If so do you tell them what's upcoming and new or do they have to wait like everyone else?

How many Webkinz pets do you have yourself???

Are you a male or female? Do your friends know that you make childrens toys?

Do you have fun doing your job every day?
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #849
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by redsoxgirl94
Heres my question
Are you considering making an area of the dock like the action and stuff section except a trading section to put all the things you want to trade in , it would help to organize things.

wonderful contest not only a great way to have our voices and thoughts heard but a great prize as well , thanks
I would also like to add will we ever be able to change the location of a room in our house,?
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #850
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Hello, I posted questions yesterday so I hope this isn't against the rules. My daughter will not give up until I ask these questions. 1. Will you consider making bunk beds so pets can live in the same room (she is especially thinking of her hamsters) or so you can invite another pet over and they both can sleep instead of one having to watch TV all night. 2. Will you consider making hockey and figure skates that pets can actually wear and skate with. She is autistic but is a beautiful skater and a huge hockey fan. She also would like to know if you could make a pond to skate on for back yards or put a pond in Kinzville Park. (I think maybe even a rink in the clubhouse, whether it be ice skating or roller skating. People really interact at rinks.) 3. Would you consider making a figure skating themed room. She has the blue skating dress from the estore but would love some room items to do with figure skating. 4. Would you consider bringing some hockey items back even though the theme retired. Maybe you could really change it so people so the people who have hockey things and consider them rare would not be upset. Thank you so much for listening.
Sharronmarie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: