Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #811
Unregistered

Question Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why can't webkinz users ever get Arte or kinz style outlet coupons?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #812
Webkinz :)
scagracer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I first want to thank you for all your crative w0rk efforts and that I rhink that you are doing a wonderful job with all the new and exciting things going on in webkinz world.

My question is can we go back to namin rooms what we want to, I have a lot of rooms and i do not want to name them after a pet or a specific room. It would be nice to be able to name them like before.

Thanks for your time and the great contests you hold.
scagracer is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #813
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

=] My questions:

~Will the Kinzville Map be more interactive/updated someday in the future?
~Will we be able to put doors back when we remove them (When we are able to move them)?
~Will Webkinz ever become 3D? ( I know this was asked before)

Those were my Questions! Thanks!

~SunshineFlower~
SunshineFlower is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #814
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

What are the most important steps to making a successful site?
How does Ganz research what pets will be successful and which ones wouldn't be?
Where do you get the ideas for some of the webkinz pets? I mean, who thinks up pets like the nightmare and imaginary pets like that?
Will the pets ever be able to go underwater (Not in an underwater room)? Will they be able to scuba dive, swim underwater, and snorkel?

I hope some great questions get answered!
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #815

Priceless has disabled reputation

After we spend some kinzcash, where does it go?
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #816
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

My question:
What do you think is your favorite WW idea that you came up with?
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #817
Lil Kinz
tylerhlove is an unknown quantity at this point

When webkinz was first starting out, did you ever think it would become such a huge success with children and adults of all ages?
tylerhlove is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #818
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

my question would have to be:

What was the first item/section/character you thought of for Webkinz, and why did you call it what you did?
Delilah is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #819

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

How do you come up with the words to the pet of the month songs?
Old 02-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #820
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

What is the most annoying glitch that you have experienced when playing in Webkinz World? And how long did it take the programmers to fix it?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: