Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #801
Webkinz :)

weibbed is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I would like to know why Flash is a requirement to play Webkinz on my computer, so I can't play it on an iPad without an add-on expense to adapt, but I can't get the games like Smoothie Moves on a Droid, they have to be on an iPod?

This is more of a suggestion than a question: Why can't we have a button to click to make PJ Collie stop talking? She talks waaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaay too long, and her words cover up the first three items on each page until she is done. Quizzy talks too long too, but not as bad, and I can usually read the question around his word bubble, or he stops before the answers pop up.

Also can we have a button to keep from having to watch the tutorials on the academy? Each time I send a new pet through, I have to watch the tutorials all over again, even though I have done all of the classes on multiple pets before. I understand having the tutorial option available each time, just not as a requirement.

I know this has been said before, but please consider letting us rename our rooms with more choices. I have 5 Christmas rooms, I would at least like to be able to label them Holiday 1, 2, 3, etc., but then I would still have to remember that Holiday means Christmas and Lair means Halloween and Meadow means Easter. Can't I at least have a Christmas, Halloween, Easter, choices for a room name, along with a room name for each room theme you come out with? So I could have Eagle's Puffy Room or Medieval Room or Aztec Room.

Thanks for reading all the questions from everyone!

Could we please have a theme park, with the roller coaster and mine ride and log flume and race track and lazy river and fancy slides like the Fox's (and a wave pool! wouldn't that be fun!)and whatever other rides you come up with that we could all go to at the same time, like the Kinzville Park? We could stand in line, like we do for Santakinz for our turn on each rides.

Last edited by weibbed; 02-05-2011 at 04:38 PM..
weibbed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #802
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will there ever be anything new for my Webkinz to watch on their Televisions? They are getting bored!

Will my Webkinz be able to watch the POTM Video on their TV's soon?

Will we be able to purchase short movie clips or something similar to watch on our Movie Screens?

Will you ever stop making PSFs out of Webkinz Pets? (Sly Lamb Pie, Root Deer Float) Webkinz are Friends Not Food!

Will there ever be a Webkinz Octopus????

Is there any plans to bring back Jazz Monsters? or Skater Kat?

Who run Webkinz World? Is there a Mayor? a King or Queen? a God?

Will there be better moderation in the Clubhouse to help with Scammers and Bullies?

Can there be an option in the Estore for a LOWER price, maybe $5.00 instead of $10.00? For people who want to try it or buy a small item?

Will there be a Sports Kinzstyle Package available? With Football Helmets, Baseball Jerseys, Ballet Slippers, Karate Outfits Etc?

Will there ever be a Loyalty Reward for Members who have had accounts active for a certain amount of time? (that are not necessarily Deluxe)

Thank you for the opportunity to ask some questions!!!

Last edited by rockermom; 02-05-2011 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: added Karate Outfit
rockermom is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #803

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

I've noticed the changes that have been made in the Webkinz Stadium, but there is just one problem some members ( like myself) have been having in entering the contests; the pop up botton is not lighting up so we can click on it to enter any of the comps. Do you plan of working on on way to fix this glitch?

Is there ever going to be a painting competition in the Webkinz Stadium? That would be cool. Thanks
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #804
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

I have an idea for WW to do away with the rooms map screen to navigate and instead put each room into a set up like a book or a catalog. Each page shows the actual picture of the room and the room name. You have say 40 rooms, you would have a book of 40 pictures. Currently it is hard to find a particular room because the room names available list is small and not descriptive. Also, using the map makes me feel like a compass would help. I think i I am going north when I end up west, very confusing. Guess I need a compass shown on the map.

Lastly on this topic, I would like to save a step or two by being able to , for example, got directly to outdoor room to garden. Not have to go first to pet room and then go to the map to select outdoor room. Just allow going to outdoor room and your pet meets you there.

Hope you like this idea and will consider it. At present, the loading of rooms is one of WW's slowest features. thank you...
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #805
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wink Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

•Will new vacations ever be released into WW?? You polled us on where we would like to go forever ago but there has been no follow up release info on that. I understand it may take a while since it is a big add but can you say it will be coming at least by the end of 2011?
•With the release of new clubhouse formatting in the Restaurant Room (the Menu with extra chat choices) will we see this pop up anywhere else in 2011?? I'm pretty much asking if there are any more Role play type rooms in the works. Are there any new rooms planned period??
•Kind of a strange question but will you be following the new Zodiac and include the new Zodiac animal this year or keep following the old one? I know kind of strange but I'm interested.
•WI Member hoodedwarbler13 stubled across THIS patent of yours. I was wondering will we be seeing this design for "Fluffington's Donation Station" anytime soon in WW?? If so when will it be available and will there be any further stipulations on it than just 1 time a day??
•Last year you surprised some of us with your World Cup events. Are you planning to have any more non-holiday real life celebrations like that??
•In statements you said to expect 2 new stadium competitions in 2010. However we only saw a new running race added. Can we expect that other competition to be added this year or has it been cancelled? If it is still on can you give us any hint on what to start training for?
•Three different prizes have now been used for the last two Christmas celebrations. Can we expect this to be implemented into different holidays this year or will it stay only at Christmas? Will it be used at all in the future?
•With no more expiration on accounts which is a big step for sure in WW do you plan on introducing any new restrictions on these accounts other than no trading, no posting boxes and not being able to turn off ads?? Also how did you decide what to restrict on these accounts? Playing on one myself I am int interested to know the thought processes behind it.
•As a Webkinz Player for nearly 5 years I have been around the block on the site. I have noticed that you have been getting away from your roots in my opinion. You seem to be focusing less on one of the things that made you unique for an internet game, the plushes, and focusing solely on the web based side of the game. The E-Store in my opinion has changed it from "a plush with an internet game" to "an internet game with some plushes". How do you respond to these comments and claims like it??
•Do you have any plans for more room types like Underwater or Treetop? If so will we see a new line of corresponding pets?
•The Mazin' Hamster section is to me like a whole new game to me. It has it's own shop where you buy things only for those pets and rooms. Why were Mazin' Hamsters created like this as in my opinion a "game within a game". I say this because there is no "Signature Store" or "W-Cares Store" for just those pets.
•Also with the release of Endangered Signature and Small Signature pet's will there be any new lines of "Signature" pets?
•What will pricing be like on the Limited Release pets?? Will they be high since the demand will be so high?? Also you said a few times a year. Retailers are saying that there is a limit of 3 per store. Will this be the same for all or will there be some with 10 or 20 and then some with just 3??
•With the addition of the "Cinnamon the Mazin Hamster" flower giveaway to the Valentines schedule can we assume that others will be added to the other events this year? Or will they be added eventually to all events ex. valentines this year, Goo-Goo Berry Fest next year, etc. ?
• There have been precious few little kinz lately are you not planning on having any new of them this year?? If not why did you cancel them and if so when??
•In October you supported Breast Cancer with your Pink Poodle POM are you planning on supporting any other cause in such a manner in the following year??
•You have been releasing WW games into I-Tunes are there any plans to implement the full game into an app so those of us with I-Pods can play the full game on the go?
•Are there any plans to implement a system like that with Doug where you trade in gems into the Alyssa's Star Challenge Game where you can trade in your spare stars for prizes? If so when will this be released and will it be the same, close or different as Doug?
•You release Webkinz Jr. last year for the younger crowd and Tail Towns will be released this year for an older crowd, will there be any new ventures in your future?
•Last year we saw an expansion in Deluxe benefits will we see any more in this coming year and what will they be like?
•We saw the return of 3rd party ads with Chipettes costumes will we see any more in the following year?
•Will there be any new features for Dicekinz in the near future?? Dicekinz has fallen out of focus lately and I only really remembered it's existence when I needed to do it for the Key to Kinzville competition. Will we see new dice packs or features to this game to bring it up to snuff with the rest of Kinzville or will it stay as is??
•Speaking of Key to Kinzville will there be any features like it added in the future? It was quite fun to me despite the fact I can't complete it since I can't trade or throw a party.
•Speaking of parties are there any new parties coming out later this year??
•Will there be any new KA classes? The current ones have been there for a year or two and some people have beat them all already. Maybe make a Kinzville University so they can work on a new diploma. Anyways, any plans on new classes coming to WW soon?
•Will you be changing the way the Clubhouse and park are moderated so it can respond to the bullying and harassment that often happens in the clubhouse and park better and more efficiently?
•Will you comment on how the formulas are made for the competitions in the Webkinz Stadium?? I have found it to be startlingly random giving me 3rd place one tiime and the next time I am about 3rd to last.
•Will you continue to incorporate Webkinz Newz into competitions like you are with the Valentines one and Winterfest or are those isolated incidences??

Sorry if that is too many questions but if you can't tell I have so many of them. I would be honored if you chose one of mine to answer. Thank you for your consideration.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #806
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for taking our questions! My daughter is autistic. Last year the Insider had many suggestions to help with Autism Awareness. We adopted a blue pet and named her Autistic Awareness as many other people did. The response to our "autistic pet" was amazing. The interaction between her and the other pets in the park and clubhouse was very positive. My first question is would you every consider making pets that are autistic, or have Down's Syndrome or maybe even a physically challenged pet with a wheel chair or crutches. This might have to be an E-Store pet. I know that the pets in Webkinz World made a special effort to interact with our pet Autism Awareness and when it happens on the Webkinz site, hopefully it will happen in real life. Question #2 - You offer the Deluxe packages by the month now for $2 which is wonderful. Would you ever consider a $5 per month Deluxe Membership and include the Deluxe item with it. I know the children in my daughters Special Needs class love the items and can't wait to see what it will be. If you could possibly do it for $5 or what you consider fair, maybe the kids could even save their allowance or it might help parents who can't afford the whole year at once but can manage $5. Question #3 - My daughter loves Kinzville Academy and the Style class is her favorite. They have wonderful clothes in that class that aren't offered anywhere on Webkinz that I know of. Would you consider putting them in the W-Shop, Kinzstyle or maybe even a click contest? Also, will you ever make Polly Jean Collie's shirt available. My daughter and her friends just love it. Thanks so much for you time and thank you for all the contests and special activities you have been doing. They are all terrific.
Sharronmarie is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #807
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

What was the first Webkinz pet that was ever created?
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #808
zeba11 is on a distinguished road

omg! so cool! ok here are my questions.....

1. where did the name "Webkinz" come from?

2. what was the main layout for webkinz? (in other words, what was the structure that you created Webkinz off of?)
zeba11 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #809
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you please add a pause to the games in the arcade?

Do you have any plans to make a Webkinz World Wii game,or board game?

Im glad classes at the academy are free,but can you bring back the tutor? Even if you have to pay for it?

Why is it that webkinz was introduced for *children* but you have an estore that requires a credit card? Do you know children who have credit cards? Or are you just glad adults started to play and knew you'd make more money by having the estore?

Don't you think some of the prices in the estore are a bit to expensive? $3-$5 for a virtual outfit? $5-$7 for a virtual bed etc? Does it really cost that much more money to have a wshop item versus an estore item? ( some cost more than REAL clothing items or a gallon of milk,loaf of bread etc..)

It seems all the *good* stuff is estore so how do you explain to 3 children they can't have a certain theme because some are $15-$20+ and that times 3 children would be 50 plus dollars....

Why can't people trade thier estore items? IF i bought something in the estore it should be MY right to trade it....it was MY REAL MONEY that bought it.

Why are so many items not tradeable or you can't kinz post them?

Who decided that since accounts no longer expire that they shouldnt be able to trade or kinz post items to their friends? It that a punishment?

Last edited by tammy1072; 02-05-2011 at 06:46 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #810
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer our questions and for giving Webkinz Insider members this unique and treasured opportunity!

My Question is:

Have you or will you ever consider adding adaptations to Webkinz World for people with Special Needs
?

You have a huge following of members with special needs for whom certain areas of WW can prove to be frustrating and discouraging. It is a wonderful site for learning, a few accessible adjustments would be amazing.

Thanks!!

Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: