Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #791
Webkinz :)
baihumon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will a estore pet ever retire?
baihumon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #792
Longjia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hey! How long will it take for new outfits to be made at the Kinzstyle Outlet? I want new clothes!!

Hey! Will you ever lower prices for everything?

Hey! Why do you have Deluxe Membership? It makes people who don't have enough money very sad. And, $45 a year, that's ridiculous! And some people want the things that Deluxe Membership people are able to get!

And why are Webkinz so expensive! It's ridiculous!

ebkinz orld

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 02-05-2011 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Removing unnecessary, rude and personal information!
Longjia is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #793

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

How do you come up with the ideas for new webkinz every month?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #794
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have a couple more questions! Thank you for taking the time to read all of the questions!

1. Has a statistician verified that the distribution of random prizes are what you expect them to be? What do you expect them to be? Is each prize supposed to be equally likely? If not, then why not?

2. Do you have a statistician on staff? If not, then who "watches the stats"? On April 14th, 2010, the new Kinzville Mover job was added to the Employment office. The job has 3 levels of difficulty. When it was introduced, the hardest level gave us 90 seconds for the first truck and 150 seconds for the 2nd and 3rd truck. On April 27th the job was drastically changed to only give 30 seconds for the 1st truck, 40 seconds for the 2nd and 3rd truck (a drastic decrease from the previous time). Almost everyone was failing the job when this change was made. On April 29th, Ganz tweeted: "Hardest level of Mover Job upped to 60 seconds. We'll continue to watch the stats - please remember it is a HARD job". Since then, nothing has changed with the Kinzville Mover job and an enjoyable job turned into a frustrating one for me and I stopped doing the job. So, who continued to watch the stats? Did they take into account the amount of people that stopped doing the job? Some of the puzzles are quite easy, but others are quite difficult and they need extra time. The puzzles you get are random. Did someone (hopefully a statistician) take all of this into consideration when changing the time allotted to do the job? Are you still continuing to "watch the stats" for this job and how do you decide how much "failure" is acceptable?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #795
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

Naming rooms was once my favorite thing to do- Will we ever be able to have control of our room names again? and will there ever be more choices in the room name selections? I am hoping to at least have the option of all theme titles. It is hard to remember which room is which sometimes.
MaryAn is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #796
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Would it be possible to bring back the tutoring option (maybe like a daily event or a coupon?) for the Academy? My new computer is so fast I cannot do the strength or running!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #797

missycat128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any way you can make it easier to sell multiple items. My vegetable stock is so big because I don't sell everything at the time it is picked and you can only sell 9 at a time. It would be good if you could somehow sell stuff in groups.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #798
MsKitty1215

MsKitty1215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will the ebkinz Cheeky Cat and the ebkinz Cheeky Dog ever come out of retirement?

Will there ever be a ebkinz museum in Kinzville?

Will there be upcoming advantages for ebkinz accounts that have unlocked the Key to Kinzville, such as a daily bonus?

Will there ever be a free one-month offer for those who cannot afford it?

Will there ever be other Gummy animals other than the Gummy Bear, such as a Gummy Worm?

Will actual music artists ever feature in Kinztune songs?

Will there be a Newspaper?

Why can you only send 3 items a day at the Kinzpost?

Why can't members share their usernames at the Kinzville park if they want to add each other to their friends lists?

Why can't you go on Webkinz on Apple handheld(iPhone/iTouch,iPad)?

Will there be any visitable underwater areas in Kinzville, other than the buyable rooms?

Will ebkinz players ever be able to see the outside of their house?Will it be customizable?

Will there ever be customizable clothing?

Will ebkinz members ever be able to create their own businesses?(It provides a good learning environment that teaches skills children will need later on in life?

Will ebkinz players ever be able to make their own customizable human avatars?

Will there ever be any ebkinz themed events in major cities such as NYC(Times Square)?

Last edited by MsKitty1215; 02-05-2011 at 04:22 PM..
MsKitty1215 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #799
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Any new Arcade games on the way? How about Daily games?
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 04:25 PM   #800
MsKitty1215

MsKitty1215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will we be able to customize our pets features, other than accessorizing?
MsKitty1215 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: