Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #71
bubbuh2000
Webkinz :)

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Some of the older games allowed me to win multiple trophies. Why do the newer games only allow me to win one trophy?

Will I ever be able to change the size of my webkinz rooms after I have bought it? For example, If I bought a small room and later decided I wanted to upgrade to a large, will I be able to do so?
Bubbuh is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #72
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Can we have an easter egg hunt in the Kinzville Park....where instead of litter appearing, easter eggs appear that we can collect?
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #73
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Do you have kids? Do they like webkinz? Do they have accounts? Do your kids, if you have any, help make webkinz pets and items? What does Stockwell (THe guy from webkinz newz tv) Do in the real world? Am I asking to many questions?
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #74
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

When you monitor the Clubhouse, do you go into the room as a pet, or through the screen?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #75

hopey has a spectacular aura about

What is your single favorite part of webkinz world and why?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #76
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Have you been able to see wi productions of the Nutcracker and Narnia. It would be fun if you had a place on webkinz news to submit them. maybe we could watch these webkinz movies on our webkinz tvs.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #77
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have 3 questions:

1. How did the idea of Webkinz come about?
2. How long did it take to create the website?
3. Is there anyway someone could see the original webkinz site if they joined a few years after webkinz began?

Thanks Justin for the info.
Babs is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:21 PM   #78
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Do you read the survey answers in the Survery Room?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #79
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
1.I know you've taken some ideas from us Webkinz fans. How much, percentage-wise, would you say came from us vs. your creative team?

2.For those of us with larger accounts but that like to work on solving recipes - we need to go through ALL the pet foods at the front before getting to the regular foods. Would you ever consider having a separate area in the WShop for just pet foods?

3.Those beautiful gift boxes we get when we adopt our pets - they disappear when we open them. Would you consider the box itself being a storage item we can place in our pets' roooms?
I LOVE this idea!!! I am often saddened by having to open my gift box, knowing it will be gone for good. GREAT suggestion!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #80
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

OMG. When I read this, my face was like O______________o
Anyways, here are my questions:

•Will you be releasing any more areas like Mazin' Hamsters?
•Will there be ways to earn estore points through games? (And then the points are added to your account, so you can't buy webkinz pets )
•How many webkinz members are there?
•Will the bowling trophy (and other un-released items) ever be released to webkinz world?
•What webkinz have you sold the most of?
•Will you ever make more lil' kinz? ( I personally think this would be awesome, a lot of members here and more enjoy having "families", where the regular webkinz are parents, and the lil' kinz kids!)
•What about the kinzville map? Will we be able to walk down it in 3-D?
•Will you be doing any new festivals like fallfest, googooberry harvest, and Winterfest?
•Is 2011 going to bring even more surprises than last year?
•Will we be able to "auction" our items in an auction on webkinz?
•Will we be able to "Walk to Deluxe" with special pedometers, as one of our members has thought of?
(and just for laughs)
•Is webkinz awesome or what?

Okay, um, yeah, that was a lot of questions. I've wanted to ask them for a looong time. o_O
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: