Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #771
Lil Kinz

bevnew is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hello, recently I collected the last charm in the Fairy Falls, I did not receive the tiari because I had already sent one to my account from another account. I want to know why Webkinz would not just give one to every player who finishes the forest charms. You can finish the Star collection as many times as you want to, and get the throne. You can finish the crown of wonder as many times as you want to. Why would Webkinz care how many tiaris someone has. I trade all the time. I have multilples of many items. Why would the system be set up this way? It just makes people unhappy.
bevnew is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #772
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Is there any future for a multi-player game area in Webkinz World? (more than two players) Its one of the things I like about the parties,.hot potato etc.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #773
Lil Kinz
corasgranna is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you "see" the names given to everyone's pets and, if so, have you seen any really unusual names that are so appropriate for that particulat pet?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #774
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait any longer. The suspense is killing me. What is the SPELL. Why does Alyssa want all those stars and what does she mean when she says she will put them to good use???????????
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #775
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

okay my question is: will we ever be able to visit places beyond kinzville? like kinzville mountain or the kinzville moon or places like a kinz city?
reaganag is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #776
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

Just one question: Will Ganz release more of the arcade games for the iphone? I LOVE being able to play Goober's lab and look forward to purchasing more games for my phone. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #777
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

I've played webkinz since '05 so I'm wondering if there was ever a tulip trouble or was there just tulip trouble 2 and if so why?
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #778

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

What happens if only one person shows up at a party but you really want to play a three player game? Why is it like that? Can't there be a game against the computer like one player board games in a Webkinz room? That happens to me because I am the only one at my party but I really want to play three player games!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #779
tempest12345 is on a distinguished road

Will webkinz ever be able to take don wallpaper and keep in in their dock? THANKS MAN!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #780

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by crystalice1999
Are you planning to reconstruct WW in a couple of years with a new logo? Will you be remaking rare, retired pets for a limited time? Why do pets get retired? Is it because the fabric of the webkinz runs out? In the future, can you guys either reduce the e-store points by about 60%? Or make a new set of trading cards (1: have a chance to win 10,000-30,000 e-store points, (2: have a chance to win a feature code of a rare or retired pet.
0000000 Does one of the webkinz members have EVERYTHING int he system?
crystalice1999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: