Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #761
Gifted

TaylorsRose is a jewel in the roughTaylorsRose is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will the Destiny Desert Window ever be released to complete the Persian Theme and why are some items shown in the room previews but are never released? Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.
TaylorsRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 07:34 AM   #762
Webkinz :)

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I have a question about the way accounts are now set up with out expiring. New members account now do not expire, that's great, but what about all your old costumers? It seems you have locked all accounts that have not been played with in a year, I don't think that's fair to your old costumers, Some old costumers have spent hundreds of dollars on webkinz items just to find out when they try to log in the get a message saying sorry there is something wrong with our server at this time please try again later, when in fact later will never come. Don't you think it's fair to let the old members back in, or at least tell them they will not be able to play, that they will need to open another account, instead of that error message? Did this have something to do with the welcome back codes? Did you want to see how many old costumers would come back? if so I think you should of ran it a bit longer to spread the word. I think by letting all the old members accounts not expire either would bring lots of old players back once they get word of it.
Thanks for your time reading this.
Pigster318 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:34 AM   #763
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

What is the process used to come up with new pets? Do you have a user group of some kind to test out new product ideas before you go into production?
5guin is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #764

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Who first thought up webkinz?
How many people work to design/program the website?
Will members ever be able to walk around webkinz world, like people can do on buildabearville.com?
Will the prices for series 3 and 4 trading cards ever be lowered?
Will you ever make a signature great pyrenees dog?
Will you ever add more vacation to the travel agency?
Will the newer games ever be added to the Tournament Arena in the quick tournament area?
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:04 AM   #765
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Hello again!

I do enjoy the KiNZ TV Videos with Stockwell & Ned. They are well done!

My question for you Mr. Creative Director: Are you Stockwell & Ned?

Thanks for reading this question!
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #766
pianocat
Lil Kinz
pianocat is an unknown quantity at this point

For the Christmas theme, can you make more outdoor items? Such as lights to put on the fences or yard ornaments?

Will we ever see the outside walls of our houses and be able to decorate those?

in the W shop, can you sell items such as a laptop computer, lamps that can sit on tables, or antique items such as a phonograph or a hand-crank wall telephone?

Will we ever be able to design our own tables, with plates, cutlery, glasses, napkins, etc.?

Can we have more musical instruments, such as woodwinds or brass, and eventually be able to click on them and create our own tunes? How about a drum set?

Thank you!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #767
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I really love spending time in Webkinz World everyday and I love all of the changes you have made in the last year, especially the new map! With all of these new changes we have also gotten a lot of little glitches, here and there that never get straightened out and they affect our enjoyment of webkinz world and how we play the game everyday. As Webkinz World continues to grow I am worried that more glitches will occur while the old ones have not yet been fixed. I would like to know if there are plans to fix the little hiccups that occur on a daily basis so that we can fully enjoy webkinz world the way it was meant to be enjoyed. Thank you
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #768

sophie1126 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How many webkinz pets do you think there is?

ps I love webkinz insider
sophie1126 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #769
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Hello Mr. Creative Director,

What I would love to see in WW is:

1.) The option to organize our pets on the "My Pets" page. I like to keep all of my cats together, fish, Love pets, etc. It helps me to know where everyone is as well.

2.) To be able to go to my various rooms in WW without having to take a pet with me. I want to be able to chose a room and go there without moving a pet with me. It makes it easier to locate something and to design a room without having to work around a pet. They can come in later to see the progress...LOL

3.)PLEASE make events like Fall fest and Winter fest playable while in the Arcade. Not only would we be totally entertained, but we would be earning kinz cash and improving our scores to help at future Communal Challenges.

4.) The Vacation option for 500kc is way to pricey for the limited things to do while on vacation. You need to add more exciting things to make pets and friends want to gather there. New prizes at the Tiki Wheel would be very nice and the "Don't Rock the Boat" game is very short and random as to the variation of gifts. Maybe make the items better as you go and allow the pet to chose if they want to keep what they have or rock again and possibly lose it all with a scare. Kind of like the Kinzville recess Hopscotch.

5.) If you are going to change the atmosphere in Kinzville Park to suit the weather (like the trees for fall) would you please consider placing a community swimming pool there? It could be used to swim with friends or ice skate in the winter. Either way it would be fun and even a wonderful idea for a Party package.

Last comment...Thank you for all of the wonderful changes WW has made in the recent past. I enjoy playing, collecting and interacting with friends.
valntom is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #770
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

In Webkinz World, there are numerous Characters, such as Dr. Quack, Mrs. Birdy, Arte, Plumpy, Amanda Panda, and so many others. I was wondering how your create those characters? Are they created based off of admirable people that you work with? People that would be good role models for the children? Whats the process of creating a new character and adding them to the Webkinz World Community?

Thanks for taking the time to answer some people's questions (:
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: