Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #741
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I have a couple questions regarding woodland wonders

Have you considered adding prizes for those who complete each level of collecting the virtual figurines?

Will you be adding any new prizes to woodland wonders?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 11:54 PM   #742
Lil Kinz

webkinz_lover29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you ever be able to place food in a room?
Can you ever sell the rooms you earn/buy in the Mazin' Hamsters world for mazin' moolah?

Thanks a bunch!!!
webkinz_lover29 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #743
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Hello and thanks so much for the contest and for answering our questions and caring about what we have to say. We care about you Ganz. Thanks for doing this.

My questions:

1. Will there be some W-shop items that are more E-store quality? I know you are a business, but I am hoping for a few items like that.
2. For naming rooms, will there be a change in the future that will include all the names of the w-shop themes like The Jungle Room?
3. Will there be more POTM exclusives in the future?
4. Are there any plans for a KinzChat room that will be like an amusement park or carnival with games? That would be cool.
5. Will there be more wallpaper (that doesn't go with a theme) added to the W-shop?

I love your artwork and cool ideas. Thanks for listening.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #744

over70webkinz is on a distinguished road

hello creative director here is my question for you today:

Where do you come up with the ides for all your knew webkinz?
over70webkinz is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 12:50 AM   #745
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

There has been a lot of speculation that Ganz looks to the WI site and our member's ideas for new pets or items to offer in Webkinz World.

You have also been kind enough to honor the WI members involved with the Nutcracker Suite Production.

Is it true that you look at our ideas and use some of them? Have you ever thought of commissioning work from one or some of our members? Like asking Bindidog to create a "film" and giving her access to all the pets and items available in WW to make the work easier on her, or hiring one of the members that consistently comes up with new and interesting ideas along with wonderful graphics to go along with those ideas?

Last edited by Smile4me; 02-05-2011 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: added link to Bindidog's profile page
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 01:09 AM   #746
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

What is your favorite movie?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 02-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #747
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you for this opportunity! (I didn't read the whole thread, so please forgive me if any of these are "repeat" questions). Here are some of my questions:

1. Would it be possible to make an option to turn off Kinzpost letters from the stadium competitions if your pet doesn't place in the top 10? I only want to know if my pet places in the top 10!

2. How much influence do Webkinz World surveys have over the way you make changes in Webkinz World? If these surveys have any influence on changes, then can you please make the top answer: "I didn't read the survey; I only want the KinzCash"? Also, can you let us know how the answers will affect changes in WW before we answer the surveys (perhaps put a little paragraph on what types of changes might occur according to how most people vote)? Can you let us know what the most popular survey answers are (sort of like you let us know which prize has the most votes for the Communal Challenge)?

3. What exactly does the programming consider, besides Academy training, when choosing how pets place in the scheduled stadium competitions? Do the clothes that your pet is wearing even matter? Does it matter if you choose food for a cooking competition? (I believe the answer to the food question is NO! -- but should it matter?) Do the judges actually have preferences? Does your pet's name matter (in one competition, we saw 3 pets named "Joe" place in the top 10)? How high in the academy does your pet have to be in order to place in the top 10 in an Open or Deluxe competition (my pets with levels of 5 can no longer place in these competitions and we see the same pets winning over and over again)?

4. Are there any plans to introduce new pet actions? Will we ever be able to buy new actions for our pets at the eStore? Will you introduce new classes so our pets can earn new actions (e.g. a Math Class could earn the "foot stomping" action and a Geography Class could earn a "chase your tail" action)?

5. I have many extra rooms for my Mazin' Hamsters that I won from the Gift Grab. Will I ever be able to sell excess Mazin' Hamster Rooms and tubes back to the Mazin' Mall to earn Mazin' Moolah?

6. Will our Mazin' Hamsters ever be able to build/create tube designs or ball designs?

7. What improvements do you have planned for the existing areas of Webkinz World?

8. Are there any plans to update the Kinzville Academy?

9. Would it be possible to put a link to the Map of Kinzville on each and every page/area in Webkinz World?

10. How is the Member of the Day selected? I see a lot of really new members winning the Member of the Day honor. Would it be possible to give accounts with more badges a greater chance at becoming Member of the Day? The badges show our involvement in Webkinz World and it would be nice to see Members of the Day that have participated in a lot of activities in Webkinz World.

11. You have a really nice Mazin' Hamster area where we can earn a lot of Kinzcash and Mazin' Moolah. Would it be possible to restructure the Zumwhere area so we don't have to drain our KinzCash in order to babysit our Zums? We should be getting paid to babysit; and babysitters should not have to buy the toys and food with their own KinzCash (the toys and food should be supplied for us free of charge). Can you consider paying us in zummies and KinzCash for babysitting our Zums?

12. Are there any plans to bring banking to Webkinz World?

13. There are rumors of a Donation Station. Will that be coming to Webkinz World?

14. Can you get rid of the sap glop in the Magical Forest areas in order to make those areas more enjoyable?

15. What new introductions do you have planned for Deluxe members (e.g. new games, eStore pets, hourly activities, etc.)?

Thank you for your time!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 01:18 AM   #748
hy yes I do love my

sharodell is a glorious beacon of lightsharodell is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by sharodell
1) Do you think you will ever bring the retired games to the w shop for us to purchase and place in our rooms? I understand you can't do that with the wishing well but I think it would be neat for us to be able to purchase and play games we may have missed out on.
2) Are you going to add more gardening plants?
and another question about the gardening....
3) Can you do away with the good work harvest box that pops up? It is aggrivating when you have many plants to harvest and you have to close it out after every plant you.
sharodell is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 01:18 AM   #749
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Another question:

16. Will we ever be able to buy flooring for underwater rooms (even if it is just to change the grayish color to more of a sand color)?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #750
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Another question:

16. Will we ever be able to buy flooring for underwater rooms (even if it is just to change the grayish color to more of a sand color)?
I see someone already asked this question above. Sorry.

I will change it to:

Will we ever be able to have our pets swim up and down in an underwater room?
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: