Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #721
Webkinz :)

veannhall has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How do you come up with all the different webkinz you make?
veannhall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #722
mygra will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

how do you decide what animals will make the cut and become a webkinz stuffed animal...?????
and why not make the likeness of the host of webkinz world..?????
i know id love to own a fairy from charm forest...
mygra is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #723
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Will you ever run out of ideas for Webkinz?
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male
Old 02-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #724
diabetes awareness

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

Could you tell us the inside story of Webkinz? How did it get started? Where is your corpoate office located and do you allow outsiders to visit? Does one person develop a Webkinz animal or is it a group effort? Where do your ideas come from? Do you have a suggestion e-box? ( I would love to see a communal closet for each Webkinz account where clothing items could be shared!)
arftoo is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #725

bonsacklady is on a distinguished road

The one change to Kinzville that I despise is not being able name my rooms what I want. Any chance that you may get rid of the restrictions? If not, can you add the theme names to the list?
Also, is it true that we are going to be able to move/remove doors in the future?
bonsacklady is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #726

dixiedog has a spectacular aura aboutdixiedog has a spectacular aura about

Hello, I was wondering if Webkinz pets will ever be able to hold items in their hands (paws)? Thank you for making such an incredible product!!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #727
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by bonsacklady
The one change to Kinzville that I despise is not being able name my rooms what I want. Any chance that you may get rid of the restrictions? If not, can you add the theme names to the list?
Also, is it true that we are going to be able to move/remove doors in the future?
I despise it too. I mean, even though a lot of people were abusing the room naming priveledge, not everyone did. Ok, I named one of my rooms with a bad word but only to see what would happen, then I immediately changed it. My room names were not explicit. Ganz should've banned the WW members who abused the free naming system instead of changing the program to restrict every WW member.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-04-2011, 08:17 PM   #728
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Hi, another question I have

.....Have you ever thought about pairing up with Webkinz Insider before?
Such as, giving the site exclusive information(like you usually do) and really work with the site?

And also

.....if you ever came HERE to WI for ideas that we have in our section-Ideas For GANZ- and actually interpert those ideas into your own? and if No, Would you ever in the future to see how bright the members could be to actually help YOU create a new line of webkinz/products etc..?

~Thanks Again Creative Director~
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #729
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you brainstorm the ideas for these fantasy webkinz? Will there ever be a cartoon webkinz show on television? Since it is an educational site, i think children will love it!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #730
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Dear Creative Director,

What criteria do you use in determining which pets will be retired? Also, will we someday be able to remove the doors from the pets rooms or maybe even walls between rooms to make them larger. And last but not least, could it ever be possible that Webkinz World would be 3D?

Thank You, Nanasrose
Nanasrose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: