Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #701
Webkinz :)
lvogt524 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Would there be any way to create software for Webkinz World to be able to click on any of your rooms on your house map, and a drop down menu would allow you to select and store the virtual items that are in that particular room, (i.e., the same way you can store clothing for your pet making it easy to change its clothes), so that you wouldn't have to go searching for items in several rooms?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #702
Unregistered

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi! I was wondering if the webkinz items from mazin hamsters will ever change or retire? I would love to know!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:19 PM   #703

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

Wow. Seems pretty cool that you guys are doing this. :]
I've been wondering this for awhile... How much fabric and thread do you guys go through a day?
Also, who comes up with all these ideas? Is it a group, or a person, or all of you?
MixedCelery is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #704

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

My question has to do with the creative process behind the pets. How do you decide, for instance, to make a line of "Birthstone" pets or "Zodiac" pets? Are there numerous ideas that eventually get ruled out and/or eliminated during the process? In addition, what goes into the decision making process when you're creating the design for a particular animal? In other words, why do some animals have the same virtual image only with different colors (e.g. a Gobbler Turkey and a Golden Turkey) whereas others have different designs altogether (such as the trio of owls). Thank you for your input.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 02-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #705

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

I have not read through all the pages of questions--there are soooo many! So my questions may be duplicates.

My questions are these:

Will we be able to choose our own room names in the future, like we did before??

Are there plans to make all items usable in all rooms--inside, outside, treetop, and water?

Will we be able to change room sizes, like upgrade small ones to large ones?

Jemamich is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #706
Rainbowebkinz888

winterainbows has a spectacular aura about

Will there ever be the option to remove all of the furniture from one room without having to click on each individual item? Will there ever be the option a sell or delete rooms? What happened to the lil'kinz? What are some things Webkinz World members can look forward to in 2011?
winterainbows is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #707
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I have 2 questions:

1. Do you think Ganz will ever make a webkinz app with the whole site and not just some games?
2. Do you think Ganz will ever make a webkinz video game?
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #708

jajwag will become famous soon enough

Will you ever make catching leaves, snowflakes, etc any easier and more frequent? I could NOT even see a single anything this year. I update & everything advised to do, but still NOTHING.
It is so frustrating to many many of us, that you took the fun out. Please can you bring the fun back to WW?
Old 02-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #709
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Thank you so much for taking time away from your day to answer our questions!! That's very thoughtful of you!

1. The section of the newspaper for comments and suggestions, do you get pet ideas from there or somewhere else?

2. Have you ever thought about making a webkinz world world summit? ****y I know but I think it would be cool!

3. How many countries does Webkinz exist in now?

4. How long does it take to get a pet approved? a new arcade game?

5. How many employees do you have?

6. Will Webkinz World ever end? That would be SOOO sad!!

Again thank you so very much! I can't wait for your answers to the 5 questions you choose!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #710
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Will a Signature pet ever be Pet Of The Month?

Will you ever make a Lil'Kinz Pet Of The Month again?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: