Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #61
I <3 Orlando Bloo
Webkinz :)

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Did you ever try beanie babies or other companies that make webkinz like sites?
I love growling is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #62
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

1.I know you've taken some ideas from us Webkinz fans. How much, percentage-wise, would you say came from us vs. your creative team?

2.For those of us with larger accounts but that like to work on solving recipes - we need to go through ALL the pet foods at the front before getting to the regular foods. Would you ever consider having a separate area in the WShop for just pet foods?

3.Those beautiful gift boxes we get when we adopt our pets - they disappear when we open them. Would you consider the box itself being a storage item we can place in our pets' roooms?
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #63
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

(Not sure if this has been asked, but.)
Will you ever make more Lil'kinz?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #64
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Would you ever consider the psi in webkinz world to become sometimes rare items? would you consider letting webkinz users design their own pet clothes? would you consider making estore pets into plush?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #65
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Well here goes nothing........
1. Well Ganz ever create Glow-n-the-Dark Webkinz?
2. Has Ganz ever thought of adding a soup kitchen? Like so people who just started an account and don't have much can go to get free meals.
3. Well Ganz ever put in anymore vacations areas?
4. Has Ganz ever thought of letting us name our rooms again?
5. Has Ganz ever thought of allowing their members to sell their un-wanted or un-needed rooms?

Last edited by cupcake00497; 02-01-2011 at 11:19 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #66
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Will the Kinzville Park ever change for the seasons?
(Such as having snow on the ground during winter.)
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #67
I <3 Orlando Bloo

Do you play webkinz yourself? how many webkinz do you have? Do you have a webkinz that you think was the best idea ever? What are your dreams for webkinz future? Will you make different webkinz like sites that are for older kids but not unrestricted chat? What is your favorite maze, maze room, mazin hamster, and way to go through a maze?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #68
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

THIS IS NICE. Here are my questions:

-What inspired WEBKINZ? What gave the creator the idea, what made him know it would be so popular?

-Will LIL KINZ be made again?

-Do you have a Webkinz account yourself?

-Will you make a love puppy, cheeky dog, and the rarer webkinz.. will you make them again or at least a lil version of them?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #69
I <3 Orlando Bloo

Did you get annoyed when people said that webkinz game cards were to high? if not, what was your reaction?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:16 PM   #70
Lil Kinz
Animia is an unknown quantity at this point

When you create crazy and wacky things on webkinz, is there something or someone who inspires you to create these things?
Animia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: