Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #681
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

What's in store for WW in the furture?
katie'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #682

buts is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I'm wondering how you can get the director's chair without winning this contest. Like do you get it if you make a movie on the webkizn studio and it gets on tv? Or is it some kind of trophy for a game?

Do you guys ever take ideas from Webkinz fans from entering contests? For example, in the top ten clubhouse rooms contest, would you ever take our entries, look at our ideas and make them into a real clubhouse room if you liked it enough? (sorry i'm rambling)

would you ever make a kinzcat plus for older kids? like ages 12 and up or something? I'm EDIT and I'd like a place just for older kids to talk and get more liability when it comes to chatting.
Thanks!!!

Please do not reveal personal information including age.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 02-05-2011 at 10:24 PM..
buts is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #683
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

I noticed the Lil' Kinz pets sort of disappearing within the past few months, are they being phased out?
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #684
Banned
MileyC.ROX100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are we only allowed to trade once a day with another member in the trading room? If we were to trade for instance the rock star outfit it would require four pieces to the trade yet we are only allowed to choose three items at the table, once with a member.
MileyC.ROX100 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #685
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I have a few questions

Will we ever see our webkinz houses from the outside and why can't there be a second level instead of a house all spread out on one floor.

Will we ever have interactive cupboards for things like trophies similar to the jumbleberry shelf.

Why is it some virtual plushes go into a storage unit like a toy chest but some will not fit in the same toy chest.

Will there ever be people in Webkinz World or will it always be just animals
Old 02-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #686
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Thanks for this chance to ask questions

Is there any chance in the future you will be suppling to any United kingdom Stores ? You use to supply to toys R us but they stopped , I have 272 webkinz plus about 30 or so still to adopt from various places Ameriwade , ebay,amazon and it gets a bit pricey with postage.

Will there be any more chances to get the sparkling pegasus?

Will you re- releasing the love puppy

Many thanks for this chance Tigger

tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #687
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Are there any plans to something like Doug for Alyssa's Star Challenge? Sooo many extra stars!!!
las is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 09:20 AM   #688

Duckyjk is just really niceDuckyjk is just really nice

Whatever happened to the Member of the Day Trophy? Is it still being awarded? If not, what happened to it and will you be bringing it back? That trophy was awesome, I'd love to still have a chance to win it!
Thanks!
Duckyjk is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #689
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thought of another question - concerns me and lots of other players

Why is everything planned for only EST -like the stadium events -used to be no night events because of maintenance but that's changed now.

Doesn't Ganz realize they have players all over the globe playing all hours of the day.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #690
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Could Doug have a sister that collects stars? That would be lots of fun!
Packerdan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: