Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #671
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why is there only one movie available for the theater movie screen?

Is it hard to create more than one movie for the movie screen?

Do you think it's a good idea to have a communal movie theater that multiple webkinz could go to? Buy popcorn, etc. from the concession stand, and watch new movies together every few weeks?

Will Ms. Birdy and Superintendant Cowoline ever star in a movie or pet of the month video?

Why are there only one or two rares each day?

Why are there sometimes only one rare for deluxe members and not everyone else?

Why did Ganz stop charging tuition to attend Kinzville Academy classes?

Why does everyone in the communal contest have to win the same prize if the goal is achieved? Why can't players win the prize they voted for?

Why are there only four choices for the communal contest?

Why is the communal contest score goal so high and in the billions?

Do people from all over the world participate in the communal contest together or just players in specific accounts such as US, China, Europe, etc.?

If you could develop a foreign country tour for Webkinz pets to go on, which countries would you choose and why?

Is it possible for Webkinz pets to travel back in time?

Why can't my Webkinz go into the ship's hold on his pirate ship?

Why don't the clouds move in the sky when my webkinz is outside?

Does the wind blow in webkinz world?

Why doesn't the snow cling to the trees when it snows?

Why don't the leaves fall from my trees in the fall or turn autumn color and then grow leaves and green up again in the spring?

Which webkinz pet do you believe is the wackiest or most fantastic?

Do webkinz pets dream when they are sleeping? What do they dream about?

When will we be able to type our own questions to ask our webkinz?

Do webkinz pets talk or think thought?

Why don't webkinz pets mouths move when they talk?

If it's raining outside in our webkinz pet's garden, do you think they should be protected by from the rain by an umbrella?

Why are the webkinz world items in Mazin Hamsters so expensive?

What is the most number of players that have been online at the same time in Webkinz World and when did it happen?

My farm tractor has been stuck in the door to my garden for over five months now. When do you think it will become unstuck?

How long have you been creative director at Ganz? Are you the only creative director or are you part of a team?

Does Ganz hire interns to work on Webkinz World?

Does Arte ever get a day off? Does he have an assistant who can run the Curio shop on his day off?

Has Superintendent Cowoline ever hired any teachers to work at the Kinzville Academy?

How many webkinz can fit in to a telephone booth?
littlejohnw is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 12:48 AM   #672
Lil Kinz
ice-cream is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

will you develope any other kind of products of like zumbuddies, hamsters, pets any other kind of stuff?

thank you
ice-cream is offline Male
Old 02-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #673
Webkinz :)

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

I love webkinz and I'm thinking of becoming a designer of stuffed animals. I would love to come up with what a stuffed animal would look. Do you have any tips on how to pursue that career?

Will there be anything new coming to Webkinz World this year?

I meant to say what a stuffed animal would look like. Sorry!
chels101 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 01:21 AM   #674
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

how do people get the webkinz mutt and domestic cat? ive seen one mutt in WW but i dunno how they got it, its cute!
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #675

Diamondz will become famous soon enough

Hello! I have 3 questions:

1 - "At Paw Level" is the name you give for the pictures on certain Webkinz trading cards. Will we ever be able to view our rooms that way? When I first saw those cards, I thought, "wow that would be cool if we could see our rooms like that, too!" How did you get to picture the rooms/items that way?

2 - Sparkling Pegasus! Will we ever get more chances to win one? Would you consider another series of TC's that would feature the search for the Sparkling Pegasus, like the Mystical Panda and Magical Retriever?

3 - 'Mazin Hamsters: we get asked to rate the mazes after finishing a maze in the challenge and beat the clock mazes, why is that important and how do you use that info to make more mazes? What is the correct way to be answering those ratings to be helpful?

Thank you so much, you are doing a great job!
Diamondz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 04:35 AM   #676
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hello Mr. Director,

I am brand new to WI and so glad this event has come up. I have a question for you that I have been thinking about for some time now. There are actually 3 questions and or suggestions.

Okay here it goes. #1 Has Webkinz ever considered offering Webkinz to major Pet Stores such as Pet Smart? I find it hard to find a good place in my area that carries a good selection of Webkinz. My suggestion would be that the Pet store could also sell them since everyone including myself goes there at least 2 times a month. Or you could offer them to anyone who might adopt a pet from a shelter, Veternarian or the pet store with their adoption of a pet of any kind.

Suggestion #2 would be having Webkinz in hospitals for the children with terminal illnesses or illnesses that they have had and then are released back home that they could take home and play with. Such wonderful therapy for them.

Suggestion #3 would be having Webkinz in Senior Citizen Homes for therapy also. Most homes have a computer room and they could care for a pet that needs no hands on care but love and affection.

I absolutely love Webkinz and have been a member since 2007 and I am no "Spring Chicken". It's such a wonderful world and I am so glad it is in my life.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #677

tangelofo12 is an unknown quantity at this point

How did you come up for the names and the ideas of the hosts on Webkinz world, like Ms. Birdy, Plumpy, Arte, etc,? Were they based on real people? Or just made up?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:52 AM   #678

PonyGal is on a distinguished road

what are you going to do when you'll remain without new pets ideas ??
what would you do if someone hack webkinz and delete everything???
Old 02-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #679
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

What are Sprites and why do we need them?

How will you improve the recipes. where is there a picture of the food item? How can we know that the recipe has been solved or still unsolved? WW giving the recipe a better name with some hint to ingredients would help.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-04-2011 at 06:54 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 07:21 AM   #680
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

First off, thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. My question is, will WW users ever be given a search option on their account to use to locate items? For example, if you know you have a clown nose but you don't remember where it is, the ability to search the account to locate it would be a wonderful tool. Thank you CJ
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: