Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #661
Webkinz :)

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How long does it take to design and produce one Webkinz?
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #662
Lil Kinz
dga13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Oh, and I have one more question. Can you give us any hints as to what is coming soon in Webkinz world, or what is being worked on right now?
Thank you so much for taking your time out to respond to our questions.
dga13 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #663
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Why can't I crawl down the tunnel of my Abracadabra Candelabra and magically appear in another random room or where I have a wizard lamp in another room??????

Will Ms. Birdy ever sound more polite????

Could you change the X & Y axis points of the bottom corner of our rooms so we can see the top back corner of our rooms in the available screen size? Or could you make the screen size larger so we can see it? I really want to see my entire room.

Could you create a magic tunnel, set of two, that we could place one in a room and another in another room and use it as a magic portal to go to the other room?

Will you ever give us an ice skating rink for our yards and ice skates?

Could our swimming pools freeze over and we could buy ice skates to skate on them?

Do you have a degree in the arts?

How often do you play Webkinz every day? Do you ever hire people to play webkinz for you and give you feed back?

Can the large trees be reprogrammed so they only take up a footprint of one square instead of four? so we have more space to design in our gardens?

Are you planning to sell food for the Alice in Wonderland room that will make our Webkinz grow in to giants or make them teeny-tiny?

How many artists work in the creative team that develops the look and feel of Webkinz World?

What is the most creative part of Webkinz World that you helped to conceive and create?

Why is my Hamster Presto so tiny in Webkinz World? Are there plans to make them grow taller? Or have the ability to crawl instead of walk up right?

What movies help to inspire you in your creative directorship and creating new ideas for items in Webkinz World?

Will I ever be able to watch the movies I make in Kinz Studio on a television in my pet's room?

How are the songs for the pet of the month Webkinz conceived and created? Who are the musicians and singers? Are they creatives at Ganz or do you hire professionals?

If I fed my Webkinz too much food or junk food could he ever get obese? Do you think this might be a great way to teach children about good eating habits and obesity? Instead of the pets growing hungry? And encouraging exercising our Webkinz to keep them in good shape?

Will Webkinz World ever have any religious themed items for sale in the W-Shop or the Ganz e-store?

Will Webkinz World ever have a story-telling room where I can take my pet to join other Webkinz to listen to a new story telling character read a story?

Will Webkinz World ever let users design, rearrange the buildings, so we can personalize our own Kinzville maps?

Will the Mayor of Kinzville ever make a surprise visit in our rooms? Who is the mayor of Kinzville? How did he get elected Mayor? Can players ever run for Mayor of Kinzville in the future? Will players ever be randomly selected to Mayor of Kinzville for a day?

Last edited by littlejohnw; 02-03-2011 at 11:37 PM..
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #664

smb890 is on a distinguished road

Will there ever be another way to earn e-points for the e-store without having to pay for them? I was hoping you could add a prize of 500 or 1000 e-points to the wheel of deluxe or the wheel of the month... or maybe be able buy a 500 e-point voucher or coupon with 1000 kinscash.....

Why can't e-store stuff be traded or sent via kinspost? Will this ever change?
smb890 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:40 PM   #665
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Would you like to hire me as a consultant to do research and development for new ideas and programming for the future of Webkinz? Have you ever hired Webkinz players to consult for Webkinz World?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #666
furiousbrown

furiousbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

- Will we see the Signature Calico produced again? While it hasn't been retired it also hasn't been seen since it was first released. Secondary market sightings are very cost prohibitive!
- What are the reasons behind retirement of pets? I would guess that A) the cost of production is relatively high or B) the pet is not selling well or C) both?
- I know I'm not the first to ask, but I'll ask anyway... I would really appreciate the ability to change the name of my pets, especially to correct spelling. I usually put a reasonable amount of effort to find the best possible name for my pets, but sometimes I fall short and really wish I could go back and do it over.

Thanks for your consideration.
furiousbrown is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #667
Banned

Will my hot air balloon ever leave the ground and float up in the air?

Why do my Webkinz pets have to have a bed to sleep in? Why can't they sleep on the ground and camp out if they want too? Are we ever going to get bunk beds or a bed that two pets can sleep in at once? Or sleeping bags so pets can have a slumber party? Or camp out?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #668
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Will you go beyond webkinz trading cards, accessories, clothes, mouse pads, etc.? Are you planning on making new products?

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity! Your so very generous! Thank you.
~mickey
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #669
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

I am very curious about how the Pet of the Month and its videos come to be.

My question is threefold:

How do you come up with their story and the special items that make up the POM bundles in the estore?

Do you come up with a story and find the pet that fits it or do you choose the pet and then imagine what its story would be?

And how many people make up the team that create the fun?

POM videos and their items have added a lot fun and anticipation every month, IMO.

Thank you for taking time to answer our questions.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #670
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Ok, my first question is, how do you do it? By that I mean: How do you come up with webkinz world in the first place, keep the website running, deal with issues with the site, keeping the site updated etc.

Another question I have is, how do you come up with new pets? Do you come up with them yourself, or do you work with the employees at Ganz to create them?

My final question is, will you start considering webkinz fans' ideas for new pets, items, clothing etc. ?
Holla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: