Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #651
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

WOW! I just attended a Valentine Party (party pack!) Great job! Will there be other holiday themed parties in the future?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #652
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Is there any way Webkinz will be dumped by Ganz for tail Towns?

Are you working to fix glitches with party packs
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #653
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I have finally read all the thread !!! There is my other questions:

12. Could you create a book as an encyclopedia-kinz (Like the kinzapedia) with pictures of each webkinz pets with a photo of the plush, a virtual image of the pets, his gift, PSI, specific food, and how it looks depending on his mood and his sickness. That I can buy in a real library (not in the game) or maybe in the game too...

13. Are you going to create more food machine or special seed?

14. Why do hamsters don't have their own specific food?

15. Could you create a wheel of retired item, so I will could collect the missing item that I was not able to buy in time!

16. For the Earth Day, do you will give a special gift like a tree or a sweater like “greenpeace” lol

17. Is it possible to make a mini movie during holidays (Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter, Earth Day, Winterfest ...) in the webkinz TV (other than monkey and Chief Gazpacho)?

thanks

Last edited by Jennielou; 02-03-2011 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: click modify to edit your post
zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #654
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Are Hamsters overunning Webkinz? They seem to be taking center stage. (Although they are cute and fun.)

will you be making more TV shows, "Monkey & Monkey" and "Chef Gazpacho" and "winners shows" are gettong old
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #655
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

Why did you named the pets WEBKINZ?
How did you thought about making a Webkinz?
11bloom11 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #656
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

Where did the original idea for webkins world come from and how long did it take to create the website and the webkinz and codes and have them all work easily together?
lions&wolves is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #657
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Could more than one person start winning the wish of the day??????
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #658

100Nette is an unknown quantity at this point

My Question to the Creative Director is:

Will you make a Webkinz TV series soon? I mean, if you can make music videos with the Pet of the Months, why not take a a step up to the next level and make a TV series?

Here are "SOME" ideas for you, if you do decide to make a series, they would be these:
1. Use the WTales to start out with. Turn them into 22-30min. episodes.
2. When airing the episodes use channels that are more convenient to children, example: use Qubo. I know a few TV series that are hits and air on that channel, one is Veggietales.
3. DO NOT AIR THE EPISODES ON CABLE!!! That is not convenient to most children (TRUST ME!)
4. If you wanted to, you could all so turn some episodes into games, so when people viewed them they would log in to their accounts and answer some triva at Quizzy's about the episode they just watched and at the end win a prize.

These are just a few of my creative thoughts. But, I have MANY MORE!
100Nette is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #659
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

are you guys going to do more features like zumbuddies and mazin hamsters? were its like there own little game?
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #660
Lil Kinz
dga13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

1. How did you come up with the host characters on Webkinz? Is there any background story about how they were created, and were they always meant to be the hosts?

2. How was Webkinz founded? Was it originally meant to be an interactive website, or just a plush?

3. How do you come up with the items in the Wshop/Estore? What inspires you to create them?

4. What age group was Webkinz originally designed for?

5. What did Webkinz look like before it was constructed? What I mean is, were your plans for the website different than they turned out to be?

6. Why did you decide to connect Mazin' Hamsters with Webkinz Word?
dga13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: