Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #641
Lil Kinz

FroggerBogged is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why do you make so many of the same pet but in different colors. I can see making a couple of the same pet with fancy patterns but when I see the same dogs in just red, blue, light blue, black, etc. it makes me wonder if your running out of ideas. I hope not!
FroggerBogged is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #642
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How many people work on Webkinz at a time? (Everything from designing, to marketing and such)
What qualifications would someone need need if we wanted to work for GANZ when we get older? (Yes, I believe Webkinz will survive that long )
What is your favorite Webkinz?
Will you ever change the kind-of 3D layout when viewing rooms, clubhouse, etc.?
398256501 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #643
aab423
Webkinz :)

gwbratton will become famous soon enough

When will the first Webkinz movie be made?
gwbratton is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #644
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Is there a possibility of making Webkinz World 3D?

Are you plannong anymore player to player interaction in the future

Will you ever make eStore items available to non-eStore members

are there any more Lions planned in the future

Are Lil'kinz officially discontinued?

Last edited by Packerdan; 02-03-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #645

RainbowCloud321 is on a distinguished road

1. Do you and the other Webkinz workers have your own accounts that you play on?
2. How do you come up with the characters names?
3. Do you have a Webkinz Insider account?
4. Do you make Webkinz pets based off of our requests?
5. Will we ever be able to delete or move rooms?
6. If someone gets reported, how do you know they really did whatever they did.
7. Will you ever make the rares from 3pm kt to 9pm kt like the dailies for people who attend school?
8. Do you like rainbows?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #646
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Will you ever make more vacations?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #647
eh.

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

Will you ever make a Webkinz video game?
Will you ever have Webkinz World be in 3D?
What made you think of Webkinz?
Will there be a new Webkinz Contestant person, like Ms. Birdy?
blackghost is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #648
Packerdan205

Communal contest are fun, have you ever thought of anything else like that
Old 02-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #649
eh.

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by blackghost
Will you ever make a Webkinz video game?
Will you ever have Webkinz World be in 3D?
What made you think of Webkinz?
Will there be a new Webkinz Contestant person, like Ms. Birdy?
Is there going to be a Webkinz Movie like in theaters?
blackghost is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #650
Packerdan205

was the new pets in teh clubhouse idea scrapped? or will it eventually come?

Why are Ganz workers and kin not allowed to participate in WKN contests

Do Ganz workers have specially online abilities?

Are ganz workers allowed to give kinzcash to other members
I saw a pet in the clubhouse who said that he worked for ganz and was telling people that he would give them kinzcash if they traded with him.
I am assuming that this was a scam.

What protections are in place to keep our accounts from getting hacked or scammed?

why do you keep making strange imaginary animals when there are so many wonderful animals you haven't made in Gods creation.

Will you make any more insects, or was the cattipiller the only one
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: