Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 PM   #631
Webkinz :)

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I was wondering if there is anything in the works as far as new vacation ideas or destinations?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #632

SHESHEMOMOF3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

what determines what names are not allowed for pets? i tried to name a few pets very cute names not inappropriate at all, and was told that the name was not allowed. such as i tried to name a cat purrrty a cute way to say pretty, and cats purr so i thought it would be cute... but i was told that the name was not allowed. and there have been other names that were rejected that i can't remember, but i just want to understand what is not allowed for names, and why.
SHESHEMOMOF3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #633
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Will Nafaria ever be forgiven?
yadyram is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #634

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Okay, I read all 64 pages of questions, and here are my two burning questions and a comment.

Why do you make the academy classes so hard? They're impossible even for grownups!

Will you ever make more storage? I have over 2000 items in my dock, and rooms for just storage, one for foods and one for clothing and it's nowhere near enough space! And it's so hard to find things in storage, I'd much rather have things in my dock. Can you think of a better way to do storage?

And the comment: Please don't pick questions about Tail Town, the questions should be about Webkinz, please?
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #635
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
KipperAJ is on a distinguished road

What do you think is the hardest part of your job?
KipperAJ is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #636

Priceless has disabled reputation

Why do you create some items, but never make them available to WW players, such as the Bowling Trophy?
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #637

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
Okay, I read all 64 pages of questions, and here are my two burning questions and a comment.

Why do you make the academy classes so hard? They're impossible even for grownups!

Will you ever make more storage? I have over 2000 items in my dock, and rooms for just storage, one for foods and one for clothing and it's nowhere near enough space! And it's so hard to find things in storage, I'd much rather have things in my dock. Can you think of a better way to do storage?

And the comment: Please don't pick questions about Tail Town, the questions should be about Webkinz, please?
Also, I like the creative questions, and I appreciate the people for asking them, but it would be most helpful if more practical questions were selected. I know the CD gets to pick, but I hope he/she considers this.
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #638
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions.

1. I understand there may be reasons that would prohibit our being able to delete rooms from the Room Map. Would it be possible to have the simpler option to re-buy a room in a different type/size of our choice?

2. Is it possible to create items that would allow different types of Decorating? Room Dividers upon which wall decorations can be hung, multi-tiered displays for items and trophies? On the latter, I'm thinking of a display smaller, but similar to bleachers, coded for items instead of seated pets.

3. Are there any plans to bring out more Outdoor Room types? Perhaps a year round winter one to use with snow/ice items (they do look strange once the room cycles out of winter) and/or a sand one for the beach/sand based items?

4. Will there be more of those pop up surveys? The weekly survey is nice but the answers are very limited. I'm sure many of us would love the chance to give more input.

5. The new Game Cards are wonderful. A great idea done in well thought out denominations. Are there plans to release them in other stores besides F.Y.E.? (really hoping for a yes on that)

6. It's understandable that the room naming choices must be kept to a workable number of database choices. However, the current one still falls short in giving options. Would it be possible to include more choices as they become available, such as theme and holiday names?
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #639
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

View Post Originally Posted by 1996yope
Will you be making MORE horse Webkinz? I've been REALLY wanting another horse webkin for a long time!!! Maybe a Mustang Collection? And the proceeds can go to a horse rescue, different rescues for every month? Thanks for listening!
THIS is the SAME question I asked on page one!!!! check it out!!!!!!!
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #640

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question about outside storage. Can you please make some w-shop cute outside storage units? I know the purple trunk from Arte will go outside(but I get tired of trying to hide it behind tree's and things) and a few pet PSI will go outside but the PSI's don't always fit with your room theme and the tree top storage won't go outside. I save my balloons to my pets and I like to have storage in every room for the pets items to stay with the pet. Maybe some tree trunk storage or flower box's that open. Please make several styles for W-Shop so every one will be able to obtain them.
We also need more different plants for our rooms inside and out and we need more hair bows in different colors ...( w-shop) Can you possibly do this? Please & Thank you
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: