Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #611
Webkinz :)

SHESHEMOMOF3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

i was wondering what kind of order (if any) the wenkinz are in when i try to find one and choose it to play with i have a hard time finding the one i'm looking for. i have 186 webkinz at this time, and i go page after page and i can't find the one i'm looking for sometimes, it's very frustrating. why aren't they in alphabetical order? that would make things so much simpler to find the pets we are trying to play with. thanks very much for taking the time to read my question. also, i'm very sorry if this is a repeat, as i haven't read all the questions on this thread.
SHESHEMOMOF3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #612
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

1] A lil' kinz has not been made in over a year. Are there plans to make more lil' kinz?
2] Can you tell us a bit about your favorite webkinz on your account?
3] Being the creative director, do you come up with pet ideas? If so, can you tell us a few pets that you yourself designed?
4] Can you post a picture of your favorite room in your webkinz house?
Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 PM   #613

mao333 will become famous soon enough

I have been wondering how many people it takes to keep Webkinz running AND on the cutting edge with new designs, activities, items, pets, etc. How many designers, software developers, programmers, engineers, etc. are needed? Then, how many work to actually produce all the wonderful, new plush pets? Thanks to all of you for your hard work!
mao333 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #614
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Hello!

What would you consider to be the most exciting project that you ever embarked on in Webkinz World? It can be a project from the past, present, or future. Also please let us know why it was so exciting and fun to work on.

-Yours, Pat
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #615

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm on internet explorer 8 since Ganz did the upgrade of kinzvillemover at the employment office there are some games I can no longer play such as spin the Wheel of Yum, Quick draws, I cant go to the employment office unless I only do kinzville mover no others will load. I can't do quizzy blast any more either.Sometimes other random things are blank also. Do you think you will be able to upgrade to the newer computers so we can play again? I do not want to down load other things like fire fox or mazilla. Thank you for your time.
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #616
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

How long did it take to start webkinz: was it really hard? Also, is it fun to make and run webkinz world?
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #617
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guide

Wow, thank you for such a fabulous oppurtunity!

I have a question, Where do you even begin to start when you create new items?

Are they just ideas that pop into peoples minds? Or do you make like a plan and then create it out over the years based on that plan? Or do you just look around at past items and you get inspiration?

I just love how unique the items are and when I imagine making something on Webkinz, it's always something similar to having been already made! Thank you for picking some questions, I just wanted to let you know I LOVE webkinz!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #618
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Mr. Director,

I have many questions to ask you and I thank you for allowing the Webkinz community to ask you a few. Here are mine.

1. Webkinz has been running hot since the beginning in 2005. How do you plan to keep the trend evolving , and keep it interesting for new and old players alike?

2. Animals , birds, fantasy animals and insects are some of the Webkinz Plushes and E-store that you have created for Webkinz, What other aspect of plushes do you intend to expand to?

3. It has been almost 6 years since the beginning of Webkinz and many players have amassed many many pets and rooms and items. Are there any plans for the player to be able to type in an item they are searching for in there house and have it located? Locate an item type device?

4. Since the opening of the E-store, has the sales of the Plush animals decreased or increased?

5. Over the past few years It is getting harder and harder to locate Webkinz for sale. Many retailers in my area have stopped selling them. Why is this so?

6. Many games have evolved from computer games to video games. Is there a plan to follow suit in this trend?

7. How does an item become a "Webkinz" item. Who thinks of the idea of a certain exclusive , pet item etc...and how does it get to be chosen and made? Your creative team must have thousands of ideas. How is it chosen?

8. Will Ganz stock ever be for sale ? Publicly traded in the stock market?

9. In the past customer service has run hot and cold....many times when customers call with problems the call ends in confusion and frustration. The customer service reps seem to not know many answers to problems we have. Are there any plans for the improvement in customer service or to have your customer service reps more informed when things go wrong in Webkinz world?

10. When you take surveys in Webkinz world, how much influence do they really have? Do you really take in account to what we have to say?

11. Will we ever be able to name our own rooms again?

Last edited by Tamster; 02-03-2011 at 08:34 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #619

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

What sort of inspiration triggered the idea of these push pets called Webkinz?
Why were they called Webkinz? Is there any story behind that?
Is there any plans in the works for a Webkinz flamingo or a Webkinz Lhasa Apso?
What is your favoutie Webkinz Pet?
kittyfriend15 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #620
Lil Kinz

sleepy202 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I have two questions.
1- Why is the power indicator on Pop and Win Token Darts so much faster than the regular Pop and win?

2- Why do you have to have a party to Unlock the Key to Kinzville. I do not know enough folks on Webkinz to host a party, does that mean I will never be able to get a key?
sleepy202 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: