Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #601
Webkinz :)

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Here are my questions:
1 I have many webkinz will we ever be able to move more than one at a time from room to room?
2 will we ever be able to increase out smaller rooms to larger ones?
3 i need solid walls to put several things like the movie screen any chance that we will be able to rearrange the rooms or remove the doors so the large items will fit?
MelindaS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #602
Lil Kinz
hondagirl1200 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will the creators of Webkinz ever run out of animals to use? We love webkinz!

Also, are the glitches done on purpose to keep everyone addicted?

<3
hondagirl1200 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #603
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

there is my first questions (i have read only 20 page of this thread for now, I will read the rest later so if there are questions that were asked by another member, I apologize!)

1. Is there going to be a chance for people in new york, florida, and quebec to enter a contest in webkinz newz?

2. Why can't people in new york, florida, and quebec enter a contest in webkinz newz?

3. If I want to work for ganz, what school studies should I need to take and where I will send my CV?

4. Why your games are not available for linux user? As mazin hamster and tail towns. Do you think fix that for the future?

5. Why there is no yellow banner on the main page when you are on maintenance?

6. Will you create a theme and more item with Dex Dangerous?

7. Will you create a theme and more item with zingoz and wacky?

8. Do you will create a movie with all the history books there are in webkinz world?

9. Do you planning to sell a dvd with all the videoclip of Pets of the Month?

10. Does the old wardrobe will soon be selling at estore? Will you create new ones?

11. Is there going to be new prizes with the cleanup kinzville park?

Thanks, I will come post other question later, I need to go eat now lol!!!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 02-03-2011 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Fixed odd code
zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #604

SHESHEMOMOF3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i haven't read the other questions entered so sorry if this is a repeat. i've been thinking about this for a year... why hasn't ganz made a love dragon? it would be so beautiful. it could have a nice red shiny belly and wings and white colored fabric with hearts all over it, or red fabric *** hearts all over it and a shiny pink belly and wings. oh it would just be so beautiful! if you do chose to make one someday i pray that it is an actual pet, and not virtual... or maybe both, for people that can't find them, because i'm sure they would be very sought after. thanks for your time.
SHESHEMOMOF3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #605
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

Will there be any new jobs in Webkinz World?
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #606

SHESHEMOMOF3 is an unknown quantity at this point

has ganz ever considered making trading rooms for certian types of trading? some people like to trade food, some w shop items, some rare items, some pet items.... etc. trading is one of my favorite things to do, but when it takes forever to get the trading rooms to open and funtion properly and then you have trade after trade food or w shop items when you are looking for the good stuff it's frustrating and makes me just give up on trading. maybe there is something that can be done to make trading more fun, and more functional. so that we don't go through so much to get into a trading room just to not get the trades we are hoping to get. i know that there are talking rooms and we can just go in and ask, and sometimes that helps. but sometimes the people in there are kinda rude and they can be mean because they can say what they choose. sometimes i just want to go into non talking rather than be bullied over what i have for trade or what i'm looking for. so in conslusion, i'd like to see some more options for trading rooms some time in the future, thanks very much!
SHESHEMOMOF3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #607

krda39 will become famous soon enough

This is really great! Thank you so much!

My question is....How many different pet codes, feature codes, etc. are there? How do you come up with so many and not ever repeat them? I'm just curious and it seems like an amazing task to create them all! I love WEBKINZ!!!!!!!
krda39 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #608

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i already have my question!
pigtoes95 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #609
crazycar83

horses124 will become famous soon enough

What is the time period between when a Webkinz is finished until it is released?
Do you watch people's youtube videos on Webkinz ideas to come up with pets?
Do you think Webkinz will ever close down for good?
Old 02-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #610
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

When Webkinz was just in the works, did you ever imagine it would become this big?
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: