Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #591
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How do you decide which animals to choose to make into a Webkinz? What are the factors that determine whether the animal is plush, signature, small signature, or virtual only? What process do you go through to decide what each Webkinz's pet specific item and food will look like?

Thanks for considering!!!
momofthree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #592
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you be able to move around kinzville? If so that would be SO cool!
Will you make any new vacation places?

Those are my only questions! Thank you!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #593

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
1.I know you've taken some ideas from us Webkinz fans. How much, percentage-wise, would you say came from us vs. your creative team?

2.For those of us with larger accounts but that like to work on solving recipes - we need to go through ALL the pet foods at the front before getting to the regular foods. Would you ever consider having a separate area in the WShop for just pet foods?

3.Those beautiful gift boxes we get when we adopt our pets - they disappear when we open them. Would you consider the box itself being a storage item we can place in our pets' roooms?
These are good questions!
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #594

benjijeffy is an unknown quantity at this point

will webkinz world have earth day again?

does webkinz have plans to add things to deluxe memberships?

will webkinz world have more rare item themes?

will webkinz world have more holidays?
benjijeffy is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #595
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

So a while back I was having trouble with some wallpaper. (I didn't know that everyone else was having this same problem.) So I called the help desk. They said they'd try to help me. (I don't think they knew yet that everyone was having this happen yet) Anyway the man on the phone said it might be that I have too many pets. (I have over 300)
Then about a month later I was/am having problems naming my rooms. Every time I try to name a new room it crashes my flash player. I called again and the girl on the phone told me that I have too many rooms.
My question is how many or how much is too much?
charming is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #596
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Here is my question:

Will you guys ever make anymore Webkinz non related to animals, monsters and other webkinz that are made up or holiday related pets? EXAMPLE: Santa Claus? Aliens? Angels? Ghosts? Cupid? Leprechaun? Easter Bunny? Canada Day Webkinz? Independence Day Webkinz? Cause you guys made the Snowman and I know it's not an animal, and it's the only Webkinz that isn't related to any animals or things that you've already made! EXAMPLE: Santa Claus? Aliens? Angels? Ghosts? Cupid? Leprechaun? Canada Day Webkinz? Independence Day Webkinz? So far I love all the Webkinz you guys have created. I really love the Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey and the Strawberry Cow and the Sherbet Bunny!
ssparavier is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #597
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

How did you get webkinz to be so famus and how did you get people to go buy them? And why did you choose to do so? How do you make webkinz pets and how do you keep track of the codes because there are a different code for each pet? who had this idea and why? How much do you sell webkinz to the stores? How much does it cost to make a webkinz? Does it cost more to make signature pets? Why don't you make a webkinz mutt with the plush for webkinz accounts? Why don't you make special stuff for the signature pets? there so special so they should get special stuff like special clothing? Thank you webkinz for letting us ask you questions
dogsbestfriend is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #598

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Will Webkinz be adding new Vacations to go on, in the travel agency?
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #599

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan

6. Is it possible to make an option to pull up a list of your items and where they are on your account so it's easier to find your items or see what you have in storage?

7. Why can't we rename our pets if we decide we don't like the name, like for the mystery pets where you put in the name first and then realize you have a pet that's a fish you named fuzzy?
These are excellent questions, please choose at least the storage question!
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #600

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Will you ever make contests, where people give ideas for webkinz world, and if they win the contest their idea will be made in webkinz world? if so that would be so cool
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: