Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #51
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

1) Which aspect of Webkinz means the most to you and why? (For example, the plush toys, arcade games, clubhouse etc.)
2) I know you are busy as the Creative Director, but do you ever get to play in the world you helped create?
3) What is your favorite Mazin Hamster? How did you get the inspiration for the Mazin Hamster feature? Are there any new hamsters you can give us a sneak peek of?
4) Will it be possible to add elevators, escalators, or staircases our Webkinz can climb to access different levels of our Webkinz Home?
5)Does Webkinz World have plans to add a new vacation to the Travel Agency this year or the next?
6)How is it decided which Webkinz will become eStore only or plush pets that can be sold in retailers?
Smaointe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #52
Leopardbreeze of CC
Webkinz :)

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I've heard rumors of a Webkinz Charity Program. Meaning you go to this place (hosted by Fluffington?) and donate Kinzcash or items for other Webkinz memebers. And if your account is "needy" enough you can take a donation. Any weight to this rumor?
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #53

LaughyTaffy is on a distinguished road

Eh hmmm. My question is. . . is uhhh. . . . Will webkinz ever make a cookie webkinz? Or maybe a cookie COSTUME!!!! Yes a cookie costume? Or just something that has to do with cookies, maybe a cookie themed room? Or something.... Okay then my question is will webkinz ever make something (a pet, room theme, costume, ect.) that has to do with cookies? Yeah, I like cookies.
LaughyTaffy is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #54
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Your right, Adrkmfdm, I have seen repeats too.
But I can't see who posts before me xD
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #55
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I have a question does the first person who asks the question get credit for it? I've seen lots of repeats.
I assume that's what Justin is going to do. That would be the most fair.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #56
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

1] What is you inspiration behind Webkinz?
2] How diffcult is the process of coming out with new products and new features of Webkinz World? and how long does it take? what do you have to do?
3] What is your favorite part about everything webkinz? like which pet, game, feature, etc?
4] How long did it take to develop Webkinz before if came out?
5] It is obvious that Webkinz is a very successful and popular business today. As it is available internationally. Did you ever imagine the company getting so popular?
6] I've noticed some copycat/wannabe Webkinz brands. Ones that also require a plush with a code to play. How do you feel about them? and have you ever tried any of them by any chance?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #57
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Are you going to make a pet card so you can just buy cards and not worry about buying tags and plush pets? Are you ever going to make more addends to webkinz like mazin hamsters or zumwhere? Are you ever going to make the LOTR theme or the HP theme?
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #58
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Do any of YOUR pets have an Academy Diploma?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #59
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Will Webkinz ever get the option to wear Scarves?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #60
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I have a question does the first person who asks the question get credit for it? I've seen lots of repeats.
Thanks for asking

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Good question Adr....because I have dibs on becomming the first person turned into a Webkinz...you know....when they develop the research to do so....
LOL

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I assume that's what Justin is going to do. That would be the most fair.
Thanks FIA!
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: