Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #561
Bonzer2
Webkinz :)

SarahNicole is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Do you have children of your own that play Webkinz? Do they get free deluxe, pets, estore points, and rares?

What gave you the inspiration to create a virtual pet website of your own?

Do you think Webkinz will ever unpopular? In other words, stop being used?

~Thank You.
Keep up the good work!!
I love Webkinz.
SarahNicole is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #562
ladeybuggy
ladeybuggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you ever stop doing Webkinz? I mean, like no more stuffed animals, mazin hamsters, no more website, no more anything Webkinz?

I really hope you don't, and I didn't only ask to get the directors chair, because I never want to stop playing Webkinz.

I don't know if you will answer any of the questions, but I really want to know, and I bet a lot of people do, too.

Thanks!
ladeybuggy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #563

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

For years, I wondered...

...why we are not allowed to rename pets, as it seems to be so harmless and simple...

...whether adding eStore was a midway decision, or planned from the very beginning...

...which additional classes are going to open in Kinzville Academy, and when...

...whether you are aware that your typical players are growing older each year...

...what convinced you that giving only one trophy per game was a good idea...

...whether Quizzy's Challenge is ever coming out as an iPod game...

...why some pet shoes, when worn, are so much larger that they should be...

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #564

grapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant future

First I just wanted to say thank you sincerely. I think your interest and involvement in forums is fantastic.

The secret chef trophy is a much coveted and beloved item. I have always been curious why a similar trophy has not been introduced for the secret patterns in PJ's clothing machine. Might a trophy (Master Seamstress!) be considered in the near future?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #565

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

There are some mythical Webkinz, like dragons and unicorns. Have you thought about making a series of them, with things like a Yeti, Bigfoot, Chimera (a three-headed Webkinz would be really cool!), Gargoyle, Nessie, and a Sphinx?
Zeela is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #566
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Could we please get some 'Insider' hints about what we will be able to do in Tail Town?

Thank you for answering questions and thanks in advance for the new Valentine's Day rose hunt.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #567
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

Are you ever going to fix the glitches on the Webkinz phone?
tjsie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #568
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

Why are we limited to putting certain items in certain types of rooms in Webkinz World? Do you think that will ever change?

Would you consider adding estore points as prizes to the Wheel of Wishes or other activities?

Last edited by momskinz; 02-03-2011 at 05:07 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #569
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

What is your personal favorite Webkinz to this date, and why?
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #570
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

Are you developing Webkinz applications for other mobile devices (for instance, the Blackberry)?
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: