Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #551
#1NFL Fan's fan
Webkinz :)

1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I have another question...Has Ganze stopped making lil' kinz? Will there be a Pekingese webkinz in the making?
1996yope is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #552
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I wondered why wall papers and floors cannot be placed back into your dock once used in a room. Will this ever change?

When the Vacation feature was new, I went on vacation almost every day. I only go occassionaly now because there haven't been any changes to the feature. Will additional destinations be made or different prizes?

I love the stadium events and enter as many each day as I can. Will more events be added?

I collect all my gems and rarely sell them back to Arte. Therefore, I have a lot of gems! Will Doug the Dog prizes be added to or change?

Will the Alyssa Star Challange ever turn into something like Doug the Dog or have different prizes to earn?

I like PJ Polly in her outlet. Will she have new items to sell? I love the striped zum shirt she wears!

How many unsolved clothing recipes at the clothing machine are there? Will more new clothes be added?

Last edited by EHeinze5; 02-03-2011 at 03:58 PM..
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #553
Lil Kinz
ice-cream is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I have one question director i hope you pick it but here it is are you ever going to make another kind of estore? thank you
ice-cream is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #554
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

How did you come to create the idea of webkinz? Did something or someone inspire you to make the site?
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #555
Lil Kinz

Talking Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will new features will be added on the kinzville map?;d

thank you
Old 02-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #556
kitterztoo

kitterztoo is on a distinguished road

Will Webkinz World eventually become a total stand alone virtual product? In other words, will you eventually stop making plush animals and sell virtual ones in the eStore?

Secondly, can will you eventually make it so that you can take your car and buy hills, drops, sand, water puddles, for you to ride your vehicles over? Some sort of circuit you could custom create for your outdoor or indoor room instead of straight lines and curves?
kitterztoo is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #557
Lil Kinz

WILL THERE BE NEW ITEMS IN WSHOP IF THEY ARE WILL THERE BE ANY KIND OF THINGS THAT WOULD BE ANIMATED LIKE THE ESTORE ITEMS?

THANK YOU

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION.... GANZ GETS MONEY WHEN WE BUY THEIR PLUSH TOYS RIGHT? DOES IT ALL GO TO THEM OR DOES SOME GO TO HELP CHARITY?

THANK YOU

At any certian point will you take out the estore and cancel deluxe and have something else to replace it?

Thank you

At any certian point will you take curio shop out?

thank you

WILL YOU EVER MAKE A TV SHOW OR A ADVERTISE TO SHOW YOUR WEBKINZ?

THANK YOU

Last edited by ice-cream; 02-03-2011 at 04:10 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #558

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

As Creative Director; do you take ideas and suggestions for Webkinz pets from members of the general public and "go with them"; or do the ideas come solely from your team? And who normally dreams up the names of both the PSI and PSF, some of which are really neat.

A world without Webkinz would be a boring world.......
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #559
Lil Kinz

WILL RARE ITEMS EVER GO AWAY FOREVER?

WHY WAS WEBKINZ MADE? AND HOW?

THANK YOU
Old 02-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #560

FeatherFan452 is on a distinguished road

- Which Webkinz pet has sold the most?

- Do 'fantasy' pets sell more than real animal pets?
FeatherFan452 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: