Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #541
Webkinz :)

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will there ever be anymore actions you can earn in the kinzville academy?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #542

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will there ever be estore points that can be earned without paying real money?
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #543
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

I LOVE the educational/thinking games. Do you think you will be making more educational games like "Booger Gets an A" or "Get Eleven" that will help people practice their subtraction, multiplication, and division?

stuffedwithfun is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #544
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read our questions and for giving us the opertunity to learn more about WW!

My question is about the newest line of Limited Release Webkinz. I am wondering why you would intentionally make a line of pets that are going to be almost impossible for us to obtain for our children. There will be some very lucky people that are able to get one from the store, but I am willing to bet that many more of the pets will be obtained by scalpers and be sold for ridiculous amounts on ebay. Of course I would love to get one of them for my son, but I know that will be very unlikely.

I know that you use the Caring Vally to make donations to charities, but have you thought of selling/auctioning off this rare line yourself so that the charities you help could benefit from the extra value placed on these rare items rather than scalpers?
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #545
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

How did you come up with the idea of Webkinz World?
How did you come up with all the characters, clubhouse rooms, etc.?
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #546
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I wondered why some items in webkinz world can not be kinz posted? Will there be a time when anything/everything can be kinzposted as gifts?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #547
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

I really would like to know these.

1. Is it possible that GANZ will make a 'Warrior Cats Signature Pet Collection'?
2. Will GANZ ever stop making Webkinz?
3. Will Webkinz ever come out with a 'Everything Animated' Theme for the wShop/eStore?
4. Will GANZ ever let webkinz Members pick what pet's they want for each month?
5. How many people join webkinz each year?
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #548
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Sometimes I have a doorway in the way of my webkinz room. Will there be a time to move/remove the doorways?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #549
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

How many webkinz do you, personally, have? Are they plush or purely virtual? What was your first webkinz if something other than the cheeky dog/cat?

Can you tell us if any of the recent pets have been inspired by player suggestions or comments?
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #550
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Here is my question:

I know this isn't really to do with webkinz or creative directores, but I really wanted to know, who invented the googles? I know Ganz has had those cute little guys around for so long, way before Webkinz came around!
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: