Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #511
This is Halloween!
Webkinz :)

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

What inspired you to start Webkinz Insider?
Do you have your own Webkinz account?
Do you know anyone who works for Ganz or Webkinz World?
What is your favorite Webkinz pet?
What is your favorite pet-specific item?
What is your favorite pet-specific food?
Who is your favorite Webkinz host?
What is your favorite Webkinz area?
What is your favorite Webkinz room theme?
What is your favorite stove, blender, sandwhich-maker, super chef, and mega stove recipe?
If you could have any Webkinz in the world, what would it be?
If you could be any Webkinz in the world, what would it be?
What is your least favorite Webkinz pet?
What is your least favorite pet-specific item?
What is your least favorite pet-specific food?
Who is your least favorite Webkinz host?
What is your least favorite Webkinz area?
What is your least favorite Webkinz room theme?
If you could design any Webkinz pet, what would it be, and wht would its pet-specific item and pet-specific food be?
What is your least favorite stove, blender, sandwhich-maker, super chef, and mega stove recipe?
What is your favorite Webkinz plushie?
What is your least favorite Webkinz plushie?
What is your favorite e-store pet?
What is your least favorite e-store pet?
What is your favorite arcade game?
What is your faorite Webkinz job?
What is your favorite Kinzville Acadamy class?
What is your least favorite arcade game?
What is your least faorite Webkinz job?
What is your least favorite Kinzville Acadamy class?
If you could redesign one of the parks rooms, what would you do to it?
Musicgurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #512

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will Ganz ever release the two missing eStore items from the Zodiac Theme and Quizzy's Question Corner Theme ?? The two items I am referring to are the Star Crossed Chest and Quizzy's TV Set Light. These items have been programmed into WW but never made available for purchase. If the Quizzy's TV Set Light isn't going to be released, why is it shown in the theme picture at the eStore ??

Click the image to open in full size.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #513

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think you might add a springfest with flying flowers or a Summerfest with flying dandelion puffs?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Gwenda/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Gwenda/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG]
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #514

sensambucii is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anything that may be done in the future to help out with Level 10 of the strength class at the Academy? I have been working on it FOREVER, and have a horrible time passing it (I've only passed 2 classes in about 4 months). I know there are a lot of others in the same boat as I am...

Also...why are we not able to use the garden lollipop in recipes even though you can buy a lollipop at the W-shop?

Are there ever going to be recipes with any of the 'unusual' garden crops? (like the jelly beans, donut or giant bean)

Thanks so much - the Webkinz site is an amazing place to hang out in!!!!
sensambucii is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #515

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Something I've wondered about a long time:
Can there be more than one winner on the same Wacky Bingoz card, same day? Since winners aren't posted until the next day, what happens if more than one person gets 6 numbers in a row on the same card, same day?
vickylw is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #516

starflake is on a distinguished road

Lil' kinz are my favorite plush pets to collect. Will there ever be anymore?

Are there going to be more Vacations to take my pets on?

What is your favorite thing to do on Webkinz? Collect the plush pets? Collect rare items? Make tons of money? Cook?

starflake
starflake is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #517
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Are there any plans to change the prizes awarded for catching a comet on Alyssa's Star Challenge?

Please say yes......pretty please with a cherry on top.
Joani is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #518

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Why can't wallpaper and flooring be changed/removed once it's placed in a room?

Why can't rooms be sold back or moved?
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #519
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

Will the items in the Estore ever be kinzpostable?
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #520
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

What ever happened to the Super Survey? Is that still going on? I answer every survey question in hopes of one day getting a chance to answer the Super Survey.
Joani is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: