Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #501
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Are the webkinz estore trading cards will be in the other stores too?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #502
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

There have been fossils discovered in China that show that some dinosaurs had feathers and even can show what color they were! Would you consider making an Anchiorinis? It is a really cute little black and white feathered dinosaur with a red crest and lots of teeth!

Thanks for answering our questions!
mlh is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #503
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Will you ever extend some sort of extra advantage to users that have large collections? I know we get some extra badges but I would think some extra item/exclusive pet/etc. would be a welcome thing for people upon say their 50th, 100th, 150th adoption.

Will you ever offer some search engine on people's sites so they can locate items in their rooms? Again, this impacts people with a ton of rooms more than others--for example, if I want to find where my estore volcano is at, I could type that in and it would take me to that room (or just highlight it on the map).

Will you be expanding the naming ability for the various rooms we create?

Do you have any plans to expand the Kinzville Park?

Should we anticipate any new vacations?

THANK YOU!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #504
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

When webkinz first started did you think it would be as popular as it is now?
How long does the entire process of creating a new webkinz take, from first planning the pet to releasing it?
Is there any one pet that you wish you hadn't released?
I can't wait to hear the answers to the questions that are chosen!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #505

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

will we be able to make our rooms bigger? like making a wall away or so? i have a lot of cars in one garage and i would love to make it bigger, but it is already the biggest room
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #506
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Another question

Are you ever going to make the Arcade Game Apps available for other phones? Such as, Droid, Palm or Blackberry? Or even the Samsung Galaxy Pad?

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #507
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

How do you come up with such creativity when you make new Webkinz?
What made you inspire of the idea of Webkinz?
How long does it take to come up with a new Webkinz?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #508
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Will you every bring back (could you please) the tutor option in the Kinzville Academy?
Old 02-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #509

buts is on a distinguished road

There's a question I have that I've been trying to get the answer to ever since I started playing Webkinz. In the Curio shop, when you click on the map to show all of the mines you can search for gems in, in the bottom left corner is a smaller map. It's called the 'Map to the Secret Mines.'
What is it, how do you use it, and why is it there?
buts is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #510
Diabetes Awareness

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Many times we enjoy gathering all of our online pets together for a party or dinner or school or ...the list goes on. Then they want to go out to recess or play or ...the list goes on.

It would be SO WONDERFUL if there was a click on box in the room that would take ALL of the pets from one room to another all at the same time.

Is that possible to create?

If so, would you consider adding that to the list to docould that please be to your roster of ideas for the future?

Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: