Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 09:36 AM   #491
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

1. Will we be able to move the doors in our Webkinz World rooms soon? I'd love to be able to do that!

2. How many employees work for Ganz, and do they play on Webkinz World?

3. It seems like there are more pets that are being retired! How do you decide which pets retire?

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 02-03-2011 at 12:34 PM..
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #492
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I have a couple questions.

1. Are there plans to do something else with Alyssa's Star Challenge stars, like you did with Doug the Dog collecting gems?

2. Does it concern you that making "limited quantities" of certain pets (like the Hippie Hippo) will lead to more cases of people buying up as many as possible and then selling them at inflated prices on places like eBay?It concerns me that a greedy minority will be the ones taking advantage of these new "limited quatity. 3 per store" pets, and the average person will not be able to buy them at regualr prices because of this.

Thank you for your time.
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #493
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

1)Are there any plans to award new prizes with alyssa's star challenge? Perhaps like doug the dog in the club house?

2) Gardening is a great way to make kinz cash, but selling all those vegetables to the w-shop is very very time consuming. Would you consider developing a sell all button, so that I can sell my 350 strawberries back with one click? Or perhaps, be able to type in the number I want to sell back?

3) Why did you make the e-store items non kinzpostable?

4) Why do most new games only allow us to win a tropy once? And why can't we kinzpost them?

5) I wish we could kinzpost the items we earn in the academy. I have several accounts, and it would be nice if I could share at least among my own accounts, instead of having to earn all those prize packages on every account I need them on.

6) And speaking of the academy, the higher levels are impossible to do. i'm an adult and I can't do them now. (Ever since the full page flicking ads were added on the right side, the upper level classes are so glitchy, I lose every time, so I am unable to finish anything!)
Even before that happened, the level 9 and 10 classes were too difficult for many children to do. Is there any thought of changing the difficulty of these classes?

thanks so much
Old 02-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #494
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for asking for our questions!

Webkinz has a wide range of fans, from young kids to teens, adults & grandmoms. When you are developing a new area, do you think about which groups are going to like it? do you target different areas to different demographics?

keep up the good work!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #495
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

What was the inspiration for creating the Webkinz world and what continues to inspire the new great changes that come out every month?
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #496
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
If webkinz insider is not not affiliated with webkinz, how can you do this contest?
We have direct communication with the Webkinz Creative Director at Ganz. He offered to answer questions from our members and gave us the 5 Director's chairs to give away.
Justin is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #497
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Hello, thanks for this great contest.

Dear Creative Director,

I have a question for you about the checkers game that your pet can play in their room. I have been playing webkinz since 2007 and enjoy playing checkers to earn kinzcash. It is great to play especially during fall and winter fest as you can still catch the leaves and flakes and earn some kc too. A while ago, I noticed you changed the checkers game so that you cannot play 2 hard games in a row. So now instead of earning $60 kc for every game I play, I can only earn $40 kc, then $60 kc, then $40 kc, etc. I also noticied that you made it take much longer for the opponent to move their checker piece. Can you please explain why you made these changes? I used to love playing checkers but now it is not much fun anymore when it takes forever for the opponent to move and I can't earn as much kc as I used to. Thanks again for your answer to my question, I have been wondering about this for quite some time.

Webkinz is a marvelous site and I appreciate all that you do to make it fun for everyone.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #498

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

My question is: Is it possible to represent every sport (with in time) in a theme for our rooms?

I would love to see volleyball , swimming (not just underwater), golf and a band theme.

My second question: Is there a concern that you will run out of pushie ideas and have to recinsider how to run Webkinz? (hence the Tail Town Insiders)
pampermegreen is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #499
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

1.) What do you do as creative director?
2.) Will there ever be a signature line for fantasy pets like there is for endangered ones?
3.) Will Kinzstyle clothes ever be available in the e-store?
Fluffeh is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #500
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

What's causing the eerie glow behind the door at Arte's Curio Shop?

When playing Zingoz Pie Throw, I've seen a lot of Wacky's cousin, Zacky. How big is the Zingoz family?

Are you planning to introduce any more Webkinz-related products (like the lip gloss, trading cards, etc.)?

What was your first Webkinz and how did its room look?

Could you give us a hint as to what we can expect in WW in the future? (hey, you can't blame me for asking )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: