Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #481
Unregistered

Question Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

If webkinz insider is not not affiliated with webkinz, how can you do this contest?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #482
Lil Kinz
onesharpie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

The Endangered Webkins line comes with special pet specific natural wall papers and floors. There is no furniture that really goes with these room themes. Will you develop some?
onesharpie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #483
Webkinz :)

lovmykinz is just really nicelovmykinz is just really nice

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Do you ever plan on bringing any of the retired pets back.
lovmykinz is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #484

katybug is on a distinguished road

First of all I'd like to say "Thank You" for this wonderful website. It has brought my family a lot of fun and it gives us something in common to do together.

Now for my question: I am within the target age for Webkinz World and an honor roll student but I have made the following observations: #1. I can no longer pass a lot of the Kinzville Academy classes because they are much too difficult. It was very nice of you to make the classes free and I'm sure that prompted many to take advantage of playing in this area but by doing away with the tutor many adults can not pass classes like the agility class let alone kids my age. After 2 straight months of failing I no longer take my pets to the Academy. Will you either make the classes easier so that kids in the "target age" for Webkinz have a chance of passing and going on to have their pets graduate or offer a way to have the tutor option available either by coupons or bringing it back all together? Speaking for myself, I would rather pay for the tutor than have a sad pet who fails at his classes everyday.

#2. My 2nd question also has to do with the target age for Webkinz. Being in this age group I have found over the past couple of years that I am not able to perform all of the jobs at the Employment Office. I consider myself pretty smart but there are a few of the jobs that seem to be much too difficult for my age group. How do you decide what jobs and levels are appropriate for kids ages 8 -13?

#3. Will you be upgrading and adding new things to do with the Travel Agency soon? It isn't very much fun doing the same couple of things over and over again each time you buy a ticket.

#4. I loved playing in the Magical Forest but after winning the grand prize it isn't as much fun anymore. Even Alyssa's Star Hunting isn't something I do regularly anymore because I have won the prize many times. Do you plan on changing things within the Magical Forest to make it more appealing to those of us who have been long and loyal players and would like something new to play for?

That said I would also like to thank you for everything that you have done to upgrade this fun and exciting site. It seems like every week you are coming up with more and more opportunities for winning great stuff for our webkinz and there is no other place I'd rather spend my online time.
katybug is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #485

lovmykinz is just really nicelovmykinz is just really nice

Do you plan on making new doug the dog gem items. The ones that are out are great but would love to see some new ones.

1) As more and more webkinz's are made are you ever afraid you will run out of ideas to make new pets.

2) Are you worried about the other sites like club pen, and littlest pet shop competing with webkinz.

Last edited by lovmykinz; 02-03-2011 at 07:34 AM..
lovmykinz is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #486
Lil Kinz
Schmurfy is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Have you ever thought of making rooms have upstairs and downstairs. It would be really neat to have stairs in the house?

2) Will there be a delete room feature added... I like to keeep all of my rooms small or large, but every webkinz i get it creates a medium room?

Thanks,
Schmurfy
Schmurfy is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 07:58 AM   #487

jtucek will become famous soon enough

Will our favorite character the zingoz ever become a virtual pet!
He's the most adorable?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #488

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

My daughter (who has autism) and I were talking about the possibility of a webkinz with challenges. We wondered about a webkinz with a wheelchair, maybe crutches or a leg/arm cast.

Sorry if this question has been asked. Too many pages to read through.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #489
mrenaud44

Hello Director!

My question to you is:

Is there an end in sight for Webkinz world? If not, how many more years do you expect Webkinz world to be an active website for? Thanks!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #490
BobaFett

Wink Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

hmm, well, here are my questions:

how did you come up with role playing rooms?

why can't pink and dark blue color zones go to the kinz chat plus?

who do you chose what pets to come out with?

will there ever be a time were all the retired pets wil be avalible?

and what is you favorite super bed?

Thanks Webkinz insider!

StarWars Rocks!
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: