Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 01:09 AM   #471
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why did you decide to put a garden grown food in a recipe? (AKA yummy tummy trembler [did i spell that right? ])
How do you come up with these crazy recipe and PSF names?

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #472
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Thank you for hosting this contest.

I've actually always wondered something about your creative process.

Where do you get the ideas for the room themes? I can see the inspiration for some things but most of them are just so original. Do they come from doodles when you're bored or does someone tell you what to make and you just design it?

I think I've read on here before that you have a personal account. What is your favorite room theme? Was that also your favorite one to design?

Thanks for all of the hard work that you put into your job. My whole family loves Webkinz.

P.S. Please change the room naming procedure. I have more than 300 rooms on my main account, not counting outside and treetop rooms. I don't think I need any more "All Purpose Rooms" and it can be dreadfully hard to find things when I can't give the room a more descriptive name.
Copious is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #473
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I would like to know what requirements are or would be needed for someone who is aspiring to work for a company like Webkinz designing and developing different pets, clothes, rooms, etc?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:28 AM   #474

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

i would like to ask about the rare yellow googles dice? where did it come from and why is it still around? and what about the more recent ones?? do they really exist and where did they come from? are you going to do anything about them in the future?
buddyboy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #475
Lil Kinz

FroggerBogged is an unknown quantity at this point

This contest is awsome, thanks for the opportunity to ask! How do you win the crafty critters trophy? Have you ever or even now awarded it to people who go to the crafty critters section and send in an idea? My mom and I once made a webkinz sugary sweet dreams superbed cake (about 2 or 3 years ago) and mailed in pictures of it and how to make it. We colored the envelope in a bunch of different colors so it would stand out when you received it but never saw it listed in the crafty critters section. It was a great brownie cake and looked just like the superbed.
FroggerBogged is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #476

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Will the Hansel and Gretal outfits and Cozy [Lamb] Slippers be made available for purchase at the eStore (individual pieces and complete outfits) ??

Many of us have parts of the outfits obtained through purchasing the Christmas Crackers and we'd love to have complete outfits. Some members didn't get any of the Hansel or Gretal outfits and Cozy [Lamb] Slippers (despite spending a small fortune on Christmas Crackers) and would love to buy the complete outfits and slippers.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 03:01 AM   #477

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

What is the with the infamous Travel Agency. When will ganz come up with some new vacations like an artic getaway or go to the moon. I for one am tired of seeing just tropical getaways. I would love to travel to different places and win some different items than what the Travel Agency has to offer.
pookylovestiggy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 05:13 AM   #478
alicetheshirt

alicetheshirts will become famous soon enough

Will the Candykinz Pets ever be taken a step further to becoming actual candy snacks?
Old 02-03-2011, 05:51 AM   #479

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

This is so fanstastic! Thank You Justin and Ganz for everything that you do. I see the real reason as to why Webkinz and WI are the best online sites ever. Here's one question I have along with a statement:

I'm so pleased to see all of the new events and changes you've done on WW. I love all of the seasonal events you have come up with, and these past two years have been a joy. My pets and I have fun playing in the park, arcade , daily activites and we love every one of your click-to win events. It's so hard to pick just one event above all others because all of the items we pick up are great. We can have news cloathes, food and beatiful items for our rooms. There's the Fallfest and Winterfest, zingo, pet of the month ribbon floating items to catch and more. My question is: Will you ever have a click - to- win "Springfest?" Like, we could see floating flowers and click on them to get pretty and fun items to welcome in the new season of spring after the long winter.

P.S. I can't wait til Valentines Day! Thank You so much for your time.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 05:56 AM   #480
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Thank you for this opportunity to get answers to questions about WW.

1. Why was the Tutor removed from the Academy Classes? Having a Tutor was a big help in being able to complete the classes. I used to go to the Academy everyday but now without the Tutor, it's too difficult to complete the courses; therefore, I don't do the Academy any longer.

2. Why is there a daily limit in earning Moolah playing the Hamster games? Will you ever consider removing this limit? It's too much fun playing the Hamster games to be shut out in any given day in earning moolah.
rickekinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: