Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #461
Lil Kinz
goodgriefmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will Webkinz ever go on a roadtrip throughout Canada?
Is there a Webkinz theme song?
Will there be a Webkinz waterpark in the future?
What is your favouritest pet ever made?
What is the first pet ever made?
When did the site first open to the public?
goodgriefmolly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #462
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Creative Director

Thank you for making this opportunity available to all WI members, we are a very curious bunch.

I think that we should add a new holiday to our February calenders, entitled "Ask the Creative Director Question Week". We would all send our burning questions and ponderings to the Creative Director the week just before Valentines Day, giving us something to look forward to just after Christmas.

I would love to know if it would be possible to add a thumbnail feature to our house map. It would be great to have a minature version of our rooms pop up to help us locate, recognize and organize our rooms. Sometimes we wait forever for the little purple chair to completely load, only to discover we landed in the wrong room or that the item we had been seeking, has been moved to another room. The thumbnail would help us see preview the "Big Picture" of our rooms before our pets feet came to rest on the floor.

Bravo to you and your staff, for continuing to add new and exciting levels of enjoyment for users of all ages.
Dash is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #463
Webkinz :)

abcde is an unknown quantity at this point

Will Webkinz ever give us food that you can place on the table and then eat?

Will we ever be able to purchase eStore points FROM Webkinz World?

Will we ever be able to buy with real money?

Will we ever be able to have an adoption center for owners that don't want their pets?

When will we kinzpost and trade as often as we want?

Will we be able to send pets to other accounts to prevent them from expiring?

Will we be able to trade and KinzPost eStore items?

And when will we be able to purchase with eStore points?

View Post Originally Posted by goodgriefmolly
Will Webkinz ever go on a roadtrip throughout Canada?
Is there a Webkinz theme song?
Will there be a Webkinz waterpark in the future?
What is your favouritest pet ever made?
What is the first pet ever made?
When did the site first open to the public?
It opened to the public in 2005. I know that by heart.

Last edited by abcde; 02-02-2011 at 11:11 PM..
abcde is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #464
diamondwebkinz30

diamondwebkinz3 is an unknown quantity at this point

1.Will you be able to make a Wild Life Webkinz collection endangered or not?
2.Would you be able to donate have the money that comes from animals to go to the Endangerd Wild Life Creatures in real life?
diamondwebkinz3 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #465

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Thanks! This contest sounds great! Here's my question: How are the animal ideas made?
The prize is very cool. Thanks for everything WI!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #466
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

My Questions:

1. There are WAY more females posting on WI than males. Is Webkinz meant for females?
2. Why are the majority of themes eStore now? There are about 10 a year now.
3. Why do deluxe eStore members only get 3000 points a month? I think that's not enough. Why not 10000 a month instead?
4. Kinzville Academy's Track & Field is way too difficult. Maybe when a pet knocks down a hurdle, they shouldn't have to start back at the beginning, just continue.
5. Why does Kinzville Mover always show up way more than KinzPost Sorter? And why did you remove the Employment Office's formula?
6. Will the map ever have a zoom out button? I hate having to scroll for awhile to find the right room.
7. Why do PJs rares show up at the same time in each time zone?
8. Why are you using the same dictionary as KC+ for Webkinz Studio. No one but the owner can see those shows (movie contests don't happen anymore).
9. Why is Webkinz slower than it was in 2008? There are also a lot of pauses (like the room loading).
10. Why did the circus, renaissance palace and avante condo themes go away from being for sale often at the eStore? When will those themes return?

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
With the latest two themes in W-shop (green leaf and prehistoric), why did one elusive item from each theme (fireplace and shower) get put in to e-store? Before e-store came about we got the FULL theme. There are many Webkinz owners that do not have access to the e-store, so their room will never be complete.

Do you ever plan on releasing the rest of the Persian theme to Arte's store?
1. That's true, I've also noticed that no house thread but mine shows a room with the Clean and Green Fireplace. Also, rarely anyone has the prehistoric shower (me and luvwebkinz as I know of).

2. Rare item appearances are based on automated scripts of random choice. Sometimes rare items take a loooooong time to appear for the first time.

Last edited by T9850; 02-05-2011 at 09:08 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 12:33 AM   #467
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Dear Creative Director,

First, let me say thank you for all the great new added features to webkinz.

My question is about the dock. I am a collector of webkinz items and keep most of them in my dock. I was wondering if it would be possible to make improvements to the dock so that you could store many items there and not get a script error message saying your computer may become unresponsive whenever you go to retrieve items from your dock. I was also wondering if it would be possible to buy items from the w-shop without your dock retrieving items from storage.

Thanks so much for this opportunity. Looking forward to hearing your responses to some of these amazing questions that our great WI community has posed to you.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #468
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I hope it's OK to ask a couple more questions... these came to mind after I posted earlier.

1) What is the reasoning behind certain items not being tradeable/kinzpostable? I can understand with the E-store items, as those are paid for with real money. But certain trophies, daily kinzcare prizes, key to Kinzville prizes, etc? Especially the kinzcare prizes, as we are getting SO many duplicates of certain items, and nothing of other items. I would love to be able to trade my duplicates for kinzcare prizes that I don't have! How do you decide which particular items will not be tradeable and why?

2) Stores in my area do not carry Webkinz related items other than the plushes, so I am grateful that charm codes and E-store series figures are available! But I would love to have codes from other Webkinz items... This leads to a two part question:
-2a)Have you or will you ever consider selling codes for Trading cards or other Webkinz merchandise in the E-store?
-2b)I would love to add more figurines to my collection so I can win better prizes in Woodland Wonders. Are there any plans to release more E-store series figures any time soon?
momcrom is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:59 AM   #469
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I just thought of another question to ask!

We have all heard horror stories about people's Webkinz accounts getting hacked and all their good stuff stolen. I have read the user agreement and yes, I do know that Webkinz will not replace stolen items. Why not, though? It doesn't cost Webkinz anything to replace a virtual item. So, will Webkinz ever replace stolen items, or will Webkinz ever have hacking protection in place? Even if only for Deluxe membership, there ought to be some kind of hack protection! For example, an account owner could designate that something may never be traded or sold or mailed, and thus the item could never leave that account. I've been playing for a long time, over five years, and I probably have most of everything that has ever been made in Webkinz. I don't want to lose five years of collecting to a thief!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #470

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I have several questions:

1. What criteria do you use when you consider what pets you choose to create for Webkinz? Do you go by children's gossip for their favorite pets, what's in style (i.e. tie-dye clothing for a tie-dye puppy), or other criteria?

2. Other than the charms and the silly band/charm bracelets, have you ever considered other wearable accessories for Webkinz that anyone could wear? Example, have you thought of hair accessories or other items, and if so, what and what would be the virtual item you'd consider making for them.

3. In regard to number 2, I remember that the silly bands had no code. Have you ever considered making a set of virtual bands that look similar to Silly bands that the pets could wear.

4. Have you considered creating a trial run of Deluxe so those who wanted to try it out could for a day and see if they like it? I ask this only because thanks to a trial of recess, I finally took the plunge and am now playing the Kinzville academy - loving every bit of it. I'd also like to try some of the deluxe only games, but right now don't know if I want to spend the extra money to just play the games.

5. I've loved the charm forest and Zumwhere games; however, I was a little disappointed when I found out that you could only play the game one time and get all the items, so now I have all the items but can only get kinz cash. Do you have plans to ever reconsider creating a new feature that lets people play those games again to get duplicates of the prizes, and if so or not, why or why not.

Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: