Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #451
Unregistered

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I am interested in taking a Graphic Arts class in high school in a few months because I think it would be cool to be a part of the music and art of a website like Webkinz World. I was wondering if Graphic Arts is the right kind of class to take if I want to get that kind of job. Should I take a different class, like Audio Video technology, or art? If not, what kind of class should I take? Please reply, I really want to know before I register!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #452
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why don't underwater pets take their bubbles with them when they leave a room? I hope they don't drown without their bubble.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #453
Lil Kinz

p33ch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello sir if your reading this i want to know what makes your job fun,what its like to work at webkinz thank you for reading sir
p33ch is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #454
coolmodee is on a distinguished road

Did the Webkinz employees who created Plumpy, Doug, Dr. Quack, etc. base them on people they really know?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #455
Lil Kinz
sunshine.lover is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Have you ever thought of not making or releasing any more new webkinz?
2. How many webkinz (estore, retired, and lil' kinz included) have been made?
3. Will deluxe membership ever be free for just a month (like a trial run) who don't have deluxe?
4. Will retired webkinz ever be brought back?
5. Will there ever be a webkinz websit, like the one there is now, except geared more towards older kids (12 and up)?
6. Why are rooms in the clubhouse replaced, not added?
7. What is your favorite room theme and why?
8. Have you ever thought of making a clothing line that looks exactly like the clothes on webkinz world, except for people?
9. What is your real name? Will you tell us?! haha...just kidding! You don't have to answer that question.

Thanks for taking the time to read these questions I have!
sunshine.lover is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #456
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Do you have any estimate of when we'll be seeing the new pets to click on in the clubhouse?

Could you make it easier to scroll through your dock? and find items in your house like a search feature?

Last edited by lorib64; 02-03-2011 at 05:15 AM..
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #457

Mary4Lyfe is an unknown quantity at this point

When Webkinz sleep at night they say "ZZZ". Do Webkinz ever have dreams , instead of going "ZZZ"?
Mary4Lyfe is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #458
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Thank you for taking the time to answer some questions!

1). Kudos to GANZ for donating the proceeds from the pink poodle to support Breast Cancer awareness in October! Have you ever thought of releasing a special line of awareness pets?

Specifically, I would love to see an Autism Awareness pet (a Puzzle Piece Puppy would be SO cute). This April we will have our second annual "Autism Parade" in Kinzville Park - many WI members either bring blue pets, dress their pets in blue, or adopt pets with special Autism related names to help spread awareness. I would love to have a special Awaerness pet to participate with by the time our third annual parade rolls around next year!

2) Thank you for the great Wallpaper/Storage unit! I'm hoping that next you will find storage solutions for other items that clutter up our docks (coupons, coins, gift boxes, etc.). Are there any plans for more special storage units in the future?
momcrom is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #459
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Mckmuff is on a distinguished road

Who came up with Webkinz, and why?
Mckmuff is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #460

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

Will you ever create glow in the dark webkinz?
And will there ever be glow in the dark rooms?
Lightning is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: