Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #431
Webkinz :)

puppyluve has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why the name Webkinz?
puppyluve is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #432

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why can't we freely name the rooms in our homes using appropriate words for the site? From what I have seen mentioned, this was allowed at one time. If being able to type in our own names is no longer available, can the list we have to choose from be expanded substantially? It is difficult to find enough variation when you have large homes or theme specific rooms.

Thank you.

Why do the Quizzy questions say they are for 5 or 6 year olds, but timed so fast that they can't read the question and all the choices in time to answer? I think they would be educational for my 6 year old, but even I can't read them to him and him have enough time to pick. Would it be possible to remove the time or lengthen it? Even if the questions were worth less for him to answer them on his own, educationally it would be worth it and he could earn his own kinzcash.

Even if you don't answer, could you consider some adjustments so young children can get the educational benefits that I think are there.

Thank you.

Last edited by Iggy; 02-02-2011 at 07:42 PM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #433
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Will you ever bring back old and retired pets, like the Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat? Why did you make remakes of the Cheeky pets? Ex: Black & White Cheeky Dog, Blueberry Cheeky Dog, Bubblegum Cheeky Cat, Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey?

YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #434
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

How nice of Ganz to do this. I'd love to ask my own question, and boy oh boy would my dachshund babies love a Director's Chair for their theater! (Pretend the smiley is wearing 3-D Glasses!)

Ok, I have been wondering this for who-knows-how long. Everyone knows that dachshunds have super long bodies. They're weenie dogs, for goodness sakes! The Webkinz Dachshund is a very strange Webkinz World pet because of its unique shape. It seems as if Ganz "stretched out" the normal dog graphic. I've noticed that the Webkinz Dachshund is longer even in WW than other dogs. But this brings me to my questions. On the dachshund body, clothes don't fit right. For example, a one piece outfit becomes a two piece outfit on the Dachshund and Dazzle Dachshund. However on the Cinnamon Dachshund, the body looks a teensy bit shorter than the others. And strangely enough, clothes fit perfectly!

Click the image to open in full size.

So this leads me to my questions:
1.) Why did you make the Cinnamon Dachshund's body smaller than the others? And since you did so, why didn't you slightly change the graphics of the Dachshund and Dazzle Dachshund as you have done to pets in the past?

2.) Do you have any intention to fix this clothing "glitch" (Not that this frustrates me, forgive me, I'm merely being curious.) or do you find it humorous/in character that the dachshunds have stretched backs?

Thank you Mr. Creative Director. Lots of dachshunds hugs and kisses to you!
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #435
Rubyyou

Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!

will we ever be able to have second story houses?
Mix35 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #436
hy must LOST end!

B048 is an unknown quantity at this point

how is your "relationship" with companies similar to yours? Were you mad when they "stole" your ideas?

How did you come up with webkinz and decice what you wanted everything to be like?

How did you approach starting the business?

how many webkinz do you have?

i would look for orlando bloom

Last edited by B048; 02-02-2011 at 08:11 PM..
B048 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #437
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

1. I'm hoping to purchase an ipad in the near future but am rather dissapointed it can't support webkinz because of adobe flash player. Could you possibly create an app allowing us to play on webkinz via ipad, iphone, and ipod?

2. When it comes to your online contests I am always excluded because of Florida law which has banned online contests. Could you allow states like mine to submit their entries via postal mail rather than online?
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #438
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

It's apparent that the Webkinz phenomena is still going strong. It's appeal to people of all ages, genders, and nationalities is the reason. As time goes by, it must be extremely difficult to keep a product line such as Webkinz "fresh" and attractive to new consumers around the globe. I wonder how you plan to keep Webkinz front and center and also how you see the site/product line evolving in the coming years? What are your hopes for the future?
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #439
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

did a kid make up webkinz or an adult?
Why do you have to retire pets?
Why is the brown cheeky dog and cat so much money now?
Why are signatures after they have been out like a month later there worth lots and you never make them any more?
Is this chair we might win the rarest thing in webkinz world and why is it, if it is?
Why can't we buy wacky jeans?
dogsbestfriend is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #440
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Hi Ganz's Creative Director (If you are reading this)
I am a big fan of your work, as are many (and I mean MANY) other people on this site. So, here are my questions:
1) Who approves the designs for new webkinz, items, foods, etc.?
2) Who comes up with the designs for new webkinz, items, foods, etc.)
3) How far ahead is ganz with webkinz pets, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months???
4) How there are not any more lil' kinz coming out?
5) Are you ever going to release more lil' kinz?

I might come up with more later, but that is it for now!
Footontable is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: