Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #421
Webkinz :)

julesg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Okay, I've put a lot of thought into these:

1) Why was the option for naming rooms taken away? I really enjoyed the creativity and flexibility of naming them as I wanted, and not having "canned" names.

2) Will we ever be able to remove wallpaper/flooring back into our docks to use again later?

3) Will you ever add additional vacation spots like the mountains or a fictional Webkinz city?

4) Will we ever be able to design/decorate the exterior of our Webkinz's home or have Webkinz' neighborhoods?

5) Could you make outdoor "wallpaper/flooring" so we could change outdoor rooms to other landscapes like desert, beach, mountains, jungle, etc.?

6)Will there ever be customizable Webkinz (within bounds of course, kind of like American Girl does)?

7) Will there be additional lines of Webkinz to benefit charities? Like I would love to see a line of "green" Webkinz made of recycled materials where part of the proceeds benefit an environmental cause.

Thanks so much for listening and considering our questions/ideas!!! We love Webkinz!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #422
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

That is so nice of the Creative Director! Here are my questions

1) What kinds of Webkinz do you have in store for 2011?
2) Will you ever bring back Lil Kinz?
3) How do you come up with the designs of new Webkinz?
4) How many Webkinz do you have?
5) Can I be your friend on Webkinz World?

Thanks!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #423
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Here is an enigma that has existed for years and catalyzed much dispute and cogitation:

Was there ever a Tulip Trouble 1?

Some members recall games such as "Leaf Leaf" from long ago, but no one to my knowledge has reminiscence of a prequel to the Arcade game Tulip Trouble 2.

Which segues to another inquiry:

Many of us remember Jazz Monsters, Dashing Dolphin, Skater Kat, and some even Leaf Leaf, but what other intriguing Arcade games existed in Webkinz World's early years? Have those games become the inspiration for recent ones?

On another topic, I have a question which is of much interest to those who take pride in arguably Webkinz World's most laudable feature - the recipes.

How does a recipe food transform from a seedling of an idea to the final work of art? Who creates the components such as name, ingredients, and boost values? Is there just one person who conceptualizes the recipe or is it a group effort?

Your generous offer to peruse these questions is greatly appreciated.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #424
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Here is my question: Do you plan to make more places to go in webkinz world this year?
hamstar is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #425

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

My favorite thing to do in Webkinz World is design rooms. My two pet peeves about designing rooms have always been doors that are in the way and restrictions about the types of rooms that certain items can be place in. I am sometimes so frustrated when I have the perfect item picked out, and then find out it can't be placed in the room.
I hear that the issue about the doors is soon to be addressed! Hooray!!! I'd love details.

So my question is:

Will Webkinz eventually make a change so that items (especially Pet Specific Items/Exclusive Items/Super Beds/Rares/eStore items) may be used in ANY type of room instead of being restricted to indoor/outdoor/underwater/treetop?

And a second question:

Is Webkinz considering creating some different types of flooring that could be used in outdoor rooms? (I'm thinking things like soccer field, baseball field, race track, beach sand, dirt, snow, ice, different types of grasses, etc...)

Thanks for listening!
Linus is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #426
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

What are "THEY" doing while "WE" are in the clubhouse. Some people get away with some terrible talk, while others are banned for absolutely no reason. It happened to me just after I entered a room and had not spoken a single word. Something happened just before I got there, but I was drawn into it. What happened and are things going to improve?
yadyram is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #427
H♥mesick 4 Heaven

hunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond repute

If prices in the Wshop can go up (I've watched the asian theme's prices sky rocket), can they go down?

hunny
hunnybun is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #428
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I have hamster related questions...and have made threads about them...

When will we be expecting to see Chile's chile plants, petunia's petunias and other hamster items in the key craze area?

We are also wondering when the different music types that are found in the mazes can be available in the building section so we can chose our own hamster music for our mazes when we build them..

When can we expect more "actions" for our pets to earn? We'd all love to have more action options like tail wag, walk like an Egyptian, disco, moon walk and especially eye rolls.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #429

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

sounds really fun!
pigtoes95 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #430
coolmodee is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the opportunity! My questions are:
1. There are some months I love several Webkinz but can't afford to buy them all at once and have to save money. If I don't buy them when they first come out then I can't find them after that because stores don't normally order a second batch. Can you make all Webkinz available at the estore until they retire but a little cheaper since you won't be getting a plush with it?

2. Why did you decide to make accounts not expire?

3. Once you buy an item at the estore can you make it where your other 4 deluxe accounts can buy the item with kinzcash from the estore on our ww accounts? Kinda of like unlocking the item for your other deluxe accounts once you pay cash for the first item. The items are not tradeable so it would only benefit families with more than one child to buy for.

4. What are some of the perks to your job, do your kids or grandkids get all the webkinz that come out? Do they ever get to help decide if a webkinz will make it from an idea or drawing to the actual process? Do they ever tell you games are too hard and ask you to play the games for them so they can get the trophies (I ask my dad to win my trophies after I can't win them).

5. Do people bombard you with ideas or suggestions of things that need fixing if they find out who you are like on an airplane or out to dinner.

I love the contest where you have to log onto ww on a certain day to be eligible to win a prize. It's a fair way for everyone to participate. Will you be having anymore of these contest?

Last edited by coolmodee; 02-02-2011 at 07:29 PM..
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: