Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #411
Webkinz :)

luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi, my question is, why do you retire all those awesome pets, also, why do you retire items, and games and clubhouse rooms and room themes, and last but not least, clothing! Also, there is ONE more important question I need to ask, do you have any rejected pets? Thank you for your time! xoxo~ luvteh
luvteh is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #412
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Creative Director, if you read this.. I hope you can answer these questions. It would really help.

1. What is your favorite webkinz that you have ever made?
2. Why have you not been making new lil kinz lately? (besides the signature small ones, if those do count)
3. How do you come up with webkinz and their PSIs/PSFs?

My final question is..

4. Will we ever be able to change our webkinz pets names?

Thank you so much!!
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #413

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
I was wondering, if you have more events, like Fallfest and Winterfest in future plans. These are some of the greatest activities, on WW.
It there any chance we can name rooms and why did you take this feature away.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #414

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

what was the least popular selling pet?
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #415
My peanut.
Banned
Shadowy will become famous soon enough

When will you make new stadium competitions?
Will there ever be more daily activities in todays activities?
Will there be more kinzville academy classes?
Will there be more employment office jobs?
What new features will you add to my room?
Will there be alot of new arcade games this year? What kind?
What sorts of vacation options will you add to the travel agency?
When will you add new clothing to the kinzstyle outlet?
Will you add new rare items to the curio shop? When? What kind?
Shadowy is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #416

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Another question. Will you make another series of trading cards? Please answer! Puh-leaze!
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #417
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

What made want to be a Creative Director?

What is your favorite part of being a Creative Director?
What do you do as a Creative Director?

Last edited by hpfan9; 02-02-2011 at 06:16 PM..
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #418
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I thought of another question. Are there any Webkinz that didn't quite make the cut when it came to production. I know that the Dolphin was supposed to be released in the early stages of WW but the programming caused it to be cut. And then once underwater rooms were made the dolphin came out. Are there any pets that didn't qite make it through the marketing department or couldn't be programmed that you wish could have been?
Animalia is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #419
#1NFL Fan's fan

1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all

Will you be making MORE horse Webkinz? I've been REALLY wanting another horse webkin for a long time!!! Maybe a Mustang Collection? And the proceeds can go to a horse rescue, different rescues for every month? Thanks for listening!
1996yope is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #420
Shadowstarciriano

ShadowBall has a spectacular aura about

Hi I have a lot of questions!

1) Will you be making a Rainbow Theme in the W-Shop?
2) Do you read Webkinz ideas and make them?
3) Will you be making a Office or Hawaii theme for the W-Shop?
4) Will you be making a Earth Puppy,Polka Dot Puppy,or the Striped Domsetic Tiger?
5) Will you make Celebrity Clothing,like Lady Gaga dresses?
6) Will you be making a Chinese Dragon Webkinz?
7) Will you be making any more Animated Clothing?
Will you be making any more animated room themes?
9) Can you make beds that you can tuck your webkinz in,like make it a mini game and sell blankets and stuffed animals at the W-Shop?
You could also make it like if you do it for one week you get a small prize,if you do it for a month you get a medium prize,and if you do it for a year you get a huge prize!
ShadowBall is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: