Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #401
Webkinz :)

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Do you have any plans to do more activities with the zumbuddies?

Also, will you develop more activities for the kinzville park?

What will be the next thing to retire?
ling31378 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #402

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Ok, here is my question:

Will Ganz bring back any retired plush animal? Like the brown cow or white mouse.
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #403
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Are there going to be any more RP rooms in the Clubhouse?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #404
mickey918

cookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to all

Dear Director,

I
cookiekim02 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #405
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

Will you ever stop Webkinz World? Or will you just keep the site open without updates?

Will you stop making pets?

Will you come up with more different cooking appliances? ( not like a different color,shape, like a different type ( coffe maker, blender are different types ))

Thank you!
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #406

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I would love to see doors co-ordinating with theme wallpapers. For example, heavy wooden doors for the medieval theme, or rock doors for the neolithic theme. Could this ever happen?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #407
mickey918

cookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to all

forgot to finish.....ok so,
why do you retire pets??
and will you ever bring any back??
Thanks!!

~Jessica
cookiekim02 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #408

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

1. Will you ever make the outside scenes changeable like the wallpaper in the inside rooms?

2. Will some of the arcade games be available in the tournament arena and vice versa?

3. Are there going to be more games to buy form the W Shop for my pets rooms?

4. Will be ever be able to move the rooms in our WW house around on the map?

5. Will we ever be able to visit the WW character's houses? (Arte's house, Tabby Von Meow's house, etc.)

6. Are there ever going to be more food items to garden?

7. What about automatic sprinklers for the gardens?

8. I would LOVE a lawn mower! Will there ever be interactive gardening items?
SweetPetz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 05:40 PM   #409
Lil Kinz

Xeno14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there ever going to be more vacation destinations?
I think a couple cool things would be a winter/ski resort, amusment park, or visiting different countries and cities.

Will there ever be anything added to the tropical island vacation?
A game like the magic forest zum challenge, but with taking pictures of different marine life would be cool; also maybe new items on the vacation wheel.

How often do you take the suggestions for new webkinz or items and actually make them?
Just wondering becasue I heard about/experienced coincidences were a suggestion for a pet was made and a few months later that pet comes out.
Xeno14 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #410
Lil Kinz
Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz is so much fun online, have you thought about making a webkinz game for the wii or any other game station? maybe collect items then tranfer them to your account online. I know that would really bring webkinz to the next level.

Your biggest fan,
mav c:
Maverick is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: