Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #31
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will the Academy TUTOR option OR some form there of, ever be reinstated?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #32
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Would you ever consider an option in the estore where you could design your own webkinz. I understand it would probably be more money but you could choose an orange mouse or a neon pink canary. It would be a lot of fun!
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #33

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

What was the inspiration for webkinz world?
zanedm is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #34
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Will WishTokens ever be able to be Traded or Kinz Posted?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #35

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

Will you ever be able to buy a pet from the Estore , like a horse, and customize it? Like pick its spots, and colors and ears and stuff? Because that would be so cool!
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #36
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Do you Think the rooms will ever get any bigger and How much time and effort do you allow one to take to make the pets PSI's rough draft,AND would you ever consider letting us put any ITEMS in any rooms ,inside ,outside ,water room treetop OR on the MOON if we could PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE !!!!

Last edited by webkinzmom007; 02-01-2011 at 11:22 PM..
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #37

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Do you think Webkinz will ever end? Or will it just keep expanding??

Thanks for the great contest! Can't wait to see the answers/questions!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #38
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

I have a few questions

•I see sites like club penguin who require you to own a membership to do just about anything, so my question is will WW ever become like that, where you have to pay to decorate your house and buy clothes and such?

•Another question regarding things other sites have, will we ever be able to walk around Kinzville? A lot of these other online sites allow you to do so, although for you all it would probably be a major site revamp with a lot of glitches to be smoothed out.

•I know club penguin has coins for change, will webkinz ever have some thing where you can donate kinzcash to be changed into money?

•Will you ever make a WW video game? Club penguin has 2 or 3, and build a bear has a few. I'm sure me and a bunch of others would invest in it.

•Will you ever bring back Bamboo Break? It's been gone for quite awhile .

•What makes some items in WW so valuable? I understand why items like the Cheeky cat and dog PSI are so valuable, but why Kinzstyle like Rocking pants and the deluxe DJ earphones? Is it purely an act of the people who trade them?

Just a few more

•Will you ever have any more ad click things? I loved the Alvin and the Chipmunks one, and the snow white one, too.

•Has Ganz really stopped producing Lil'kinz? I loved the birds, and how it was fun to kind of have a "baby" webkinz.

•Is it hard to keep up with other sites? I remembered I quit Club penguin due to the fact it kept changing so often, and came back to webkinz, where you all have major changes every once in a while, not like every month.

•Will you ever do things like "quests" or "plots", such as Neopets does?

•Will we ever be able to delete rooms?

•Will we ever have a create your own pet thing at the estore? I'd love a Rainbow bird, that would be so awesome. Same for items/clothes.

•Have you stopped the Webkinz Cares aspect of the site? I went to Walgreens the other day, and the only had one. Has it been replaced with the Caring Valley?

Thank you so much for this opportunity! I'm sorry I had so many questions, but I've never had a chance to get a chance to get the Creative Director to answer my questions, I appreciate it

Last edited by lilduckey99; 02-01-2011 at 11:02 PM..
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #39
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Will we be able to do actions, add friends or change clothes in the Kinzville Park?
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #40

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I love reading the questions so far!

Did you get your idea about Mazin Hamsters from Zhu Zhu pets? If not, how did you think of it?
Have you ever thought of making a line of extinct pets, such as the dodo bird?
Can you tell who has the largest house or the most Webkinz in Webkinz World?
Do you ever find out more specifically what the money given through the Caring Valley accomplishes? I would be interested to know.
windcolors is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: