Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #381
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

[1] How many people decide/vote on new WW pets/games/etc.?
[2] Do you have separate teams working on different things?
[3] Will you be re-releasing any of the really old WW pets?
[4] How long does it take to make the coding for one game in the Arcade?
[5] Is there any Webkinz that GANZ has made but you personally don't like it at all?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #382
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Creative Director

If you were a Webkinz which Webkinz would you be?

I'd be the Sweet Tooth Tiger as its lovable, handsome and unique :-) Ask my other half and she would say I am a pug... look like I have run into a parked car! lol

Thanks for looking

Danzkinz
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #383

tori2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is that only a new pet of the month adoption gets the loot bag, and not the pet of the month that's been adopted from before?
tori2020 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #384

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Could the wonderfully talented graphics editors at Ganz make it so that the purple tabs in the upper corners of the screen don't interfere with our room designs, as shown in the example I made below ?? Often the tabs (particularly the right one) interfere with objects, windows and wallhangings we have placed high in the corner on the walls.

Click the image to open in full size.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #385

jermisch is on a distinguished road

Will they ever make anymore googles!?!?! PLEASE!!!!
jermisch is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #386
Lil Kinz
AutumnLeaf is on a distinguished road

I got Two questions,
1. Will we ever be able to sell/trade/send Ganz EStore Items?
2.When will the Domestic Cat come out and is it a Virtural pet or plush?
AutumnLeaf is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #387
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Another Question:

I love the idea of the Webkinz Game Cards, however, I see in the information section on the site that they are only available at F.Y.E. stores in the U.S.A. only. Are you going to make these available to ALL players around the world who purchase your products and if so, WHEN??? It is such a wonderful idea and I find it very odd that a Canadian based company is not even allowing these to be sold in Canada, let alone to all the other countries who support Ganz/Webkinz. Please let us know when and if you are going to make all products available for purchase wherever Webkinz products are sold, since if your other products can be sold I'm unsure why people outside of the U.S.A. would not have access to these game cards?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #388
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

When I first started WW, I bought so many medium sized rooms. Will there ever be a way to upgrade our room sizes? Say change our medium sized rooms into large size?

Will we ever be able to kinzpost our estore items?
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #389
Lil Kinz
collector101 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Will we ever be able to trade EStore items?

2. Will there be more classes available at the Kinzville Academy?

3. Will there be more pets you can win by obtaining a special trading card?

I hope you take the time to read these! Thanks for supporting this contest! Have a great day!

P.S. Happy early Valentine's Day!

collector101
Old 02-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #390

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Can you make the Wheel of Deluxe an all day option to spin on the days it is put up? People pay to be a deluxe member, but miss out a lot of times on this activity because it is a one hour event only.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: