Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #371
Lil Kinz
Gooby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How do you come up with the ideas for the unusual pets and their specific items?
Gooby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #372
elcome Back To
Webkinz :)

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

With the release of the Love Puffin, are you planning on releasing plushie puffins? I would love you for it<3

Did you ever think Webkinz was going to get THIS popular, even without TV comericals and such?
Do you plan on making TV comericals in the future? Or will it stay word of mouth?

Oh, here is a question: Why does my Siggy Cow think that Hamburgers are delicious? XD

In your eyes, are Webkinz more so like pets, or more human-like in their thought pattern? Were they originally supposed to be that way?

Thanks
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #373
Diabetes Awareness

girlninja45 is just really nicegirlninja45 is just really nice

what are wi bucks?
are rooms going to ever be able to be deleted?
girlninja45 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #374

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

Will there be a Webkinz World bank so we can save our money and deposit money and play daily games to earn money AND fluffington could be the banker that way it would be easier to save money

I really hope that you will produce more Lil' Kinz I miss having those and as I would play with my plushies the Lil' Kinz would be like little kids haha I love them!

Last edited by maddieplanet11; 02-02-2011 at 03:46 PM..
maddieplanet11 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #375

Girlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clown

will there ever be a feature where we can tuck webkinz into bed?
Girlicious is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #376
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

would you ever make a app for ipod touch (or ipad) that takes you right into webkinz?of course you couldn't do everything just like,newspaper,room,maybe clubhouse,etc?
This would be good for people that travels a lot.

Also,
Are you planning any huge changes to the way webkinz looks?
Like 3D,Glossy images,sharper pics,or rotating rooms(like you can roate the angle of your room)
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #377
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
First of all, Thank you so much for reviewing all our questions. I am sure it will be very difficult for you to choose which ones to answer. We appreciate you listening to us
My Goodness this feels like 3 wishes from a Genie bottle

Ok, first of all:
We are all having trouble completing our Kinzville Academy courses without the Tutor option.
Would you be able to make a 'Trial' room where we could try out the courses as many times as we like, complete with the levels of difficulty? It would make it so much easier to go through the courses if we could 'warm-up' before we go into the course.
Like a 'Pre-test' or a 'Warm-up' before the real deal.

Second, are we going to see some New LIL Kinz? I miss my pocket sized pals.

Third, I would REALLY love to have that Desert Destiny Window from the Persian Theme. Hardly anyone has it. When will Arte put it in his Curio Shop, or is he as much in love with it as we are Oh and We are all also wondering about the Princess Palace Contessa Wall Sconses. If Arte is through with them, we would also like a set of those.

And one last question, if I may?
When you do release the Luck Dragon (believe me we are looking forward to this, too) can you change it back to the Color it was before? The Dire Wolf and the Luck Dragon would make a great combo for our Version of the Neverending Story
I agree with you Dixie! The Contessa Candle Wall Sconce is the ONLY peice that I don't have in that theme.

And I was wondering about the Luck Dragon too!

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Will you ever allow all Webkinz items to be placed in any type of room, indoor, outdoor, underwater or treetop, at the players own discretion? This can be done, now, with some items. Our creativity could really soar if we could do it with all our items.

Will you eventually have more advanced filters that will allow members the liberty to name our rooms more creatively? I have a very large 'webkinz house' and it would be so much eaiser to find certain rooms if I could name them more uniquely.

Will the Sparkling Pegasus ever retire? If so, will you allow it to be purchased, for a limited time, at the estore, as you do with other retiring pets? Please, please, please!

Click the image to open in full size.
YES YES YES!!!! I would buy that Pegasus in a heartbeat! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! I would get TWO! It would be a great marketing move Ganz! You could have it for sale at the eStore for like an hour or two on Webkinz. But just so it doesn't effect the pet's rarity you could change the look slightly and call it the "Shimmering" Pegasus! It could be like the Golden and Gobbler Turkeys. Same PSI and PSF only color changes. It would sell earn more than 2X the amount that new eStore pets earn. It would be AMAZING! Here's what it could look like:

Click the image to open in full size.

Also I have another question:

Will pets like the following listed ever be available in/ or to everyone in WW?
- Webkinz Mutt
- Webkinz Domestic Cat
- Luck Dragon
- Silk Sparrow
- Grey and White Cheeky Cat (cat in the "9 Lives" music video)
- Narwhal
- Leonberger

More questions:

Who/ or what inspires you the most when you create new Webkinz?

Will you ever make an ostrich, flamingo, goose, boxer, or regular Cheetah Webkinz?
Animalia is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #378
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I was wondering what type(s) of charity events or causes does Webkinz sponosor or contirbute to and are they worldwide or US and Canadian based?

Is Ganz (Webkinz) a publically traded company? If so, what it the NYSE symbol and what is the current price for 1 share of stock?

Thanks to the Creative Director for their time and this wonderful contest.
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #379

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

When you design the new Webkinz pet and PSI, who determines whether the item has to go inside or out? Could you not leave that option up to the pet owner?

Who makes the decision as to which exclusive items get retired? Could that not be voted on in the comments and suggestions area survey?

With the latest two themes in W-shop (green leaf and prehistoric), why did one elusive item from each theme (fireplace and shower) get put in to e-store? Before e-store came about we got the FULL theme. There are many Webkinz owners that do not have access to the e-store, so their room will never be complete.

Do you ever plan on releasing the rest of the Persian theme to Arte's store?

Thanks WI for setting this up; there are many good questions here, Thanks to the Creative Director for taking the time to read them.

Have a wonderful Webbie day.

flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #380
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

1.] Around Christmas time, will Ganz make it so our webkinz can go to the North Pole?
2.] Will we be able to design our own wallpapers/flooring?
3.] Will we be able to design our own pets' clothing?
4.] Will you ever sell retired webkinz pets again?
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: