Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #361
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Creative Director,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

1. I enjoy cooking with my Webkinz. Will a Super Chef Stove be available for our room in the future?

2. My favorite part of Webkinz is decorating my pets rooms. I would love to have a larger room option available. Will a room larger than 10x10 be available in the future?

3.I love the vacation section, especially the Spa. Will a new vacation destionations be added?

4.My favorite exclusive is Lava lamps. I was sad to see them leave Webkinz World. Will any new Lava lamps be added to WW? Please, Pretty Please!

5. I loved when Replicas were added to the Estore. It was nice to have a retired item on my WW account! Will any more replicas be available to us?
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #362
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Another question:

Why are there restrictions to indoor/outdoor/underwater only for some of the items in WW? Have you ever considered allowing all items to be placed in any room a user wants for decorating purposes?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #363
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Perhaps some of my questions have been asked already.

Have you considered more options in naming rooms - such as by theme or making the first column be more than a pet name or type? Some of us have large houses with several storerooms and have trouble naming them.

When will we be able to move or remove doors from rooms? Some of the wallpaper is too beautiful to have doors in it.

Have you considered letting all furniture go in any type of room? It is especially frustrating when a pet's PSI cannot go in the same room with the pet.

What process do you go through to add a new feature to WW? What makes you think of it and how do you go about implementing it and making sure that it works and other things still work? Do you have a test department to do this?
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #364
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Question #1 - Do you think that this could ever happen ?
sap glop, gak and gunk should be able to thrown at friends
such useless items that could be so much fun if they could
act like snowball fights ROFL
“you have been gakked by maynardg”
“you have been sap glopped by moms”
“flowing has gunked you back”

Question #2 - Would my webkinz ever be able to have a laptop computer, MAC or PC?

Question #3 - Could you make some customizable items that you could click on and
change colors - knobs - designs etc.

Question #4 - Is there a chance that you would ever pick MY question?

Last edited by maynardg; 02-02-2011 at 02:54 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #365
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

In Webkinz, how do you guys think of new animals?

is it hard to think of new PSI everytime you guys create a new pet?

thank you for looking at my question!

Last edited by cheekycatlover5; 02-02-2011 at 03:12 PM..
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #366
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

How many new places and characters will there be in 2011?
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #367
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

My question is this: Why won't you listen to the multitude of users who have been begging and pleading for years now to have the room naming "system" revamped so that we can all be creative again?
wendypie is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #368
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

What gives you the idea to make the pet of the month songs and how do you get the idea of the personality of the pet in it?
picklesryummy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #369

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

My daughters question

Will there ever be the ability to trasfer or donate kinzcash to another player. Sometime my daughter needs extra kinzcash for a rare but she does not have enough, it would be great to be able to send/donate kinzcash to her.

Thanks
Pigster318 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #370
Lil Kinz

gramlee is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you decide which pets are going to be actual plushes and which ones are going to be virtual e-store only pets?

Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: