Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

therichmcduck is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

For some reason it said I edited my post, so I will re-post my questions.

Hi Creative Director, I was wondering if you could ever make something so that we could actually make our own businesses in webkinz world and hire our friends as workers? Or would that be really hard to make? Thanks for reading!

Are you ever going to make anymore pets like the sparkling pegasus that can only be won through contests?

I have another question that has been on a lot of webkinz traders minds for awhile. Are you ever going to make a bowling trophy that we can get somehow?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #332

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

1) Where did you come up with the idea for Webkinz?
2) Will you be releasing more areas on Webkinz in the future?
3) How did you find Webkinz Insider?
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #333
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Hi all, my question.

When you started WW, did you ever dream it would be as successful as it is, did you know that Adults would get hooked on the trading part, did you plan from the start to retired items in the Clubhouse.

Thanks so much for your time!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #334
Diabetes Awareness

natetaylor is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

What is your source of inspiration?

Is there any new surprises in store for Webkinz World?

What's your favorite Webkinz?

What's your favorite exclusive item?

What's your favorite room theme?

Can you make more cool stuff for the W-Shop?
natetaylor is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #335

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Do Webkinz have many webkinz already planned to go in stores in a couple of months? Like do they plan ahead very early? How much months of webkinz have they already planned? Why is Webkinz called Webkinz? Why do you retire a webkinz? Why are webkinz so expensive?
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #336
00P ;D

hubblehomeboy has a spectacular aura about

Hello !! I am So Happy that this contest is running. I have a Few Questions for you!:
1. When Will all the glitches be fixed, there are too many glitches and it has really put me off playing webkinz for a bit, So when will it be fixed??

2. When you Decide to make a webkinz what is the Process that happens for that webkinz to come from the Drawing Board to The Shops?

3. Will You Ever Try to Make Webkinz as Popular in the UK as you did the USA??

4. Will You Ever Close Webkinz, or try to phase out webkinz with other websites??

Thanks for reading my questions. I hope they get answered!
hubblehomeboy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #337

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Why does webkinz not make Uncommon Mixed breed dogs. This is kind of bugging me because i myself am a happy owner Boggle ( Beagle, Boston terrier). I have been hoping for them to make one But the chances are low because there are no other mixed breed dogs on Webkinz.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #338

therichmcduck is an unknown quantity at this point

If I wanted to work for Webkinz someday, what would I have to have to do in college?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #339

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Since you make little Kinz will you ever make a baby line of accesories. like cradle changing table bottle bib ECT.

will you guys ever make things we can use in our life with our stuffed webkinz,Ex. Like a tiny bed for them,a wardrobe, a bathtub, a table and chairs, a fridge and food, sink, towel , tootbrush, Ect.

Last edited by Notenoughtime; 02-02-2011 at 01:24 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #340
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Will pets with the classic stringy fur ever make a comeback?
What would I have to do to get a Webkinz job working for Ganz?
Have you ever considered advertising Webkinz in ways such as TV advertisements, or do you plan to keep the news of the site spread by word of mouth, news articles, and people just stumbling into a Webkinz retailer?

Thank you so much for your time, and for helping to make Webkinz World the awesome place it is today!
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: