Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

therichmcduck is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you ever add more teaching tools to Webkinz? For example, teaching kids a language like Spanish or Latin through Quizzy's corner or something like that.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #322

PokeyTheHorse will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hello Creative Director of ebkinz! I feel so special to be able to ask you a question! This was very nice of you to have this contest! I don't know if anyone else asked this and if they did . . . sorry don't want to steal your thunder . . .

Will you ever make ebkinz more like a the Kinzville Park and Clubhouse where you could walk around, chat, and go to all the different shops and places that ebkinz has to offer?

Thanks!

I ♥ WK
PokeyTheHorse is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #323
bubbylu1

Eeyore_Roxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

My question:
Dear Webkinz,
I have always wondered why some of the princes in the W-Shop are so high. I for one, LOVE the Curio Shop and collecting rare items, so I save up a LOT of Kinzcash. Once rare items come around, I have to buy them up. Once W-Shop themes come along, I rarely have enough, because of all the prices. The W-Shop is very expensive compared to all of the Kinzcash we can earn quickly at the Arcade, Tournament Arena, etc. We can only really get enough money for an entire room by adopting a Webkinz and playing for hours on the Arcade. Now, on the subject of the new Game Cards, you STILL have to spend money to get more Kinzcash. I think the Game Cards are a good idea, but $25.00 for 25,000 Kinzcash is way too much money. It upsets me that I could very well have to pay to get more Kinzcash, I have always wondered about this. Sometimes, I end up selling most of my items to get the new things. It baffles me. Will there ever be a decrease in the amount of Kinzcash for bigger items, such as electronics (TV's), or appliances (fridges, stoves, blenders, etc.)? Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Question 2:
Why is it possible for Treetop or Underwater items to be bought from the W-Shop or traded to players without these type of animals? I think it's a real bother. Thank you in advance. (:
Eeyore_Roxx is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #324

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

A while back I had a spoiled person in the Chat room say that they were going to report the entire room because they were upset about not getting what they wanted.

They did end up reporting the entire room and everyone was upset.

With Webkinz rules, I called to tell the Webkinz employee what happened so that it would not be a bad mark against us and we would not end up getting kicked out of the chat areas.

When I talked to the associate and I asked her if she could tell me how they handle this sort of situation or if they record the rooms and monitor what was said to proove that someone had done wrong and I was told NO.

Why is it that when someone reports us, and you keep track of how many times someone is reported that you can not supply us with a log of what we did wrong on each time a report was made that way we can see if it was justified?

This measure if put in place would also help Webkinz realize that allowing children to report people for no reason would be cut down.

A followup on what I just said.

If your going to allow people to report you, why don't you allow people to tell there side of the story so you can see if its worth recording that complaint.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #325

1.Will you ever make rooms that can have an upstairs and a downstairs?
2.Will we ever be able to put things on the ceiling, like a ceiling fan or something like that? Thanks so much!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #326
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

My family and I were wondering if it would be possible for Webkinz to be accessed/downloaded through online gaming devices such as Wii, Playstation or XBox? It would sure be fun to log in through our families WiFi gaming device and watch each other play games in the Arcade or show off our Roomz on a big screen. Thanks!
smwcat is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #327
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Will Ganz ever relax the restrictions on room naming? I have several All Purpose. Storage and Guest rooms. We have no dogs, cats or horses so those choices don't help either. Is there a happy medium that we can reach?
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #328

Hi Creative Director, I was wondering if you could ever make something so that we could actually make our own businesses in webkinz world and hire our friends as workers? Or would that be really hard to make? Thanks for reading!

Are you ever going to make anymore pets like the sparkling pegasus that can only be won through contests?

I have another question that has been on a lot of webkinz traders minds for awhile. Are you ever going to make a bowling trophy that we can get somehow?

Last edited by therichmcduck; 02-02-2011 at 01:09 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #329
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Will they ever make a cheeky dog and cat kinz klip?
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #330

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Another Question,

Awhile back during Halloween i had got a pumpkin from the ghost, I also had one from the following year. when i took both out it took the older one away. So i called webkinz and they said They could not do anything about it. Will i ever get this back.

I think they should give everyone a item in return since thier glitch affected what we worked to get.
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: