Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #301
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I'm just wondering, will there EVER be any bunk beds? I know that I read somewhere on the Webkinz site that it's unlikely, but I'm just wondering if there will be.

Also, will we be able to move rooms around? I have some rooms that I'd love to change the arrangement of
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #302
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Webkinz,

I have been a fan and Webkinz World player since 2007. So I wondered..... what DID give you the idea of making this amazing children's website that both adults and kids love? Did the idea come from any other ideas or was it completely made up off your own expertise?
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #303
Webkinz :)

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

Did you ever imagine in your wildest dreams that Webkinz would be so Huge?

Did you believe that Mothers (adults) would get involved with Webkinz to the extent that they have their own accounts and play just as much as their kids if not more?

Thanks for your time to answer our questions.

bubble38gum
bubble38gum is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #304

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

What is your inspiration for the rare items
maddieplanet11 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #305

bunnybaby is an unknown quantity at this point

When you guys out a new pet on the estore or make a new plushie and the video shows someone moving the pet an using its item. Well what account is that? do you have one [huge] webkinz account you all use? And do you have to pay the $15 to do that too?
also which is your favorite pet?
bunnybaby is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #306

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

Will there be more creative items for outside in the Wshop?

Thank you,
M
maddieplanet11 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #307
TheMac is an unknown quantity at this point

I had always wondered, how and who is it, that comes up with and creates so many different Webkinz? I mean there are so many and new Webkinz are coming out every month. I had just always wanted to know, how it is done. Thanks
TheMac is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #308
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

First of all, Thank you so much for reviewing all our questions. I am sure it will be very difficult for you to choose which ones to answer. We appreciate you listening to us
My Goodness this feels like 3 wishes from a Genie bottle

Ok, first of all:
We are all having trouble completing our Kinzville Academy courses without the Tutor option.
Would you be able to make a 'Trial' room where we could try out the courses as many times as we like, complete with the levels of difficulty? It would make it so much easier to go through the courses if we could 'warm-up' before we go into the course.
Like a 'Pre-test' or a 'Warm-up' before the real deal.

Second, are we going to see some New LIL Kinz? I miss my pocket sized pals.

Third, I would REALLY love to have that Desert Destiny Window from the Persian Theme. Hardly anyone has it. When will Arte put it in his Curio Shop, or is he as much in love with it as we are Oh and We are all also wondering about the Princess Palace Contessa Wall Sconses. If Arte is through with them, we would also like a set of those.

And one last question, if I may?
When you do release the Luck Dragon (believe me we are looking forward to this, too) can you change it back to the Color it was before? The Dire Wolf and the Luck Dragon would make a great combo for our Version of the Neverending Story

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-02-2011 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Dixie Fixie
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #309

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Question Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

My first Question would not a be a difficult one to answer.

When Webkinz asks for suggestions on what the consumer would like and we come up with ideas, and then webkinz turns around and makes them, why is a virtual or real pet not awarded to the person that came up with the ideas. After all the amount of money that Webkinz is making off of one persons idea would it not be fair to at least share with the person that came up with the idea?

My next question?

A while back I had read that there was a possiblity that webkinz would allow the rooms to be designed where you could move the door openings to make the layout of rooms a little easier. Will this ever happen? I love designing rooms and this is allways an issue.

thanks for your time

Next Question.

I realize that Webkinz is based out of Canada. While I live in the USA, my question would be with as profitable as Webkinz is, why is it that you don't choose to make your product in Canada to keep your resources and profit with your own country? Not that I am saying your producing a bad product but with so many recalls from China it just makes me wonder sometimes if the product is always safe to buy. And I would totally trust buying something that was made in Canada or the USA. (sorry if this offends anyone, this is not my choice to offend)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-02-2011 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: Just to make sure the Creative Director see all of your questions at once :)
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #310
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Will you ever allow all Webkinz items to be placed in any type of room, indoor, outdoor, underwater or treetop, at the players own discretion? This can be done, now, with some items. Our creativity could really soar if we could do it with all our items.

Will you eventually have more advanced filters that will allow members the liberty to name our rooms more creatively? I have a very large 'webkinz house' and it would be so much eaiser to find certain rooms if I could name them more uniquely.

Will the Sparkling Pegasus ever retire? If so, will you allow it to be purchased, for a limited time, at the estore, as you do with other retiring pets? Please, please, please!

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: