Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #21
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Would you ever consider adding another section to the clubhouse for adults only? I know more adults that play ww now thank children. I know lots of adults that hate to be constantly monitored. You could have a type of entry like when you sign up for kinz chat plus.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Here is another thing, will you making a section that has to do with webkinz, but for 12+ ages? Forgot to post this on my queations
crystalice1999 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #23
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Hmm.....

...has there been any scientific research put into turning humans into Webkinz? If so, do you need any volunteers? I'd be happy to sign up....no charge. In fact, I'll even pay you. Please? Pretty please? I'll sign whatever waivers you want me to sign....I just really want to be a Cheeky Cat.

Thank you.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #24

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

-Will webkinz ever become a game? A.K.A a nintendo DS game, wii game, ps2-3 etc.
- Will we ever be able to exchange kinzcash for items in the trading room? (not with the 1000 kinzcash coins)
-Will there ever be another world out there with new stuff?
- Will you ever sell the love puppy again?

thanks for taking your time for this!
paardengek12 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #25
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

1) Is there a way to make gardening more enjoyable
2) Do you think there would be a Webkinz app made for the Ipod touch.
3) Could you possibly make a combination room, with some water and land in it. For the animals such as the walrus.
4) Are you ever going to make Deluxe cards, like the points cards for the estore?
5) What is your favorite game in the Arcade?
6) Do you have an account on WI?
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #26
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Will we ever get rewarded KC per play on Quick Draw games? I just don't try anymore because I find it really hard to win.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

What is your favorite clubhouse room?
How easy is it to come up with new webkinz designs?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #28

Double Mint has disabled reputation

Will Webkinz ever make any more non-animal webkinz. Webkinz went a little away from the animal idea when they created the snowman back in Christmas of 2009. Will ganz ever do this again and make a webkinz that is not related to an animal?
Double Mint is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #29

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the contest!

1] Is there going to be charity donations, from Kinz Cash to real money?
2] Will you ever be able to change clothes in the Kinzville park?
3] Are you ever going to "Retire" any Kinzville classes?
4] Is there going to be any new line of Kinz (like Zumbuddy's Mazin'Hamsters etc)?
5] Are you going to retire any stadium tournaments?
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:52 PM   #30
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

1. I know that one of the most popular requests is about furniture placement. Will Webkinz ever consider allowing all objects and furniture to be placed in any room? (with the exception of wallpaper outside of course, although new outdoor scenes would be nice.)

2. How does one apply for a position in Ganz to work exclusively with Webkinz?

3. The Key to Kinzville was a nice addition to the site. Do you plan to have any more of these types of quests/challenges that keep you active other than doing dallies and decorating? (Maybe a new room in the clubhouse called Quest Room/Task Room where there several quests/tasks available.)

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 02-01-2011 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: added question 3 @ 10:56 pm
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: