Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #271
Rx899
Webkinz :)

Rx899 is a jewel in the roughRx899 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Every Night at 12:00 KT Snowy the attic Fox dominates the arcade scors. Is Snowy a Webkinz Character or or dealt.

Can you fix the kinz time clock It says its 12:00 When its 9:00 here
Rx899 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #272
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Ok, here I go:

1. Do you search for/recruit Creative Idea People from other companies, ie: Disneyland, Kids TV stations, Google, etc. . . or fresh College Graduates?

2. Have you ever taken a Webkinz Pet into the Kinnzville Park and visited with the Children or the Adults who like to visit there?

3. Do you secretly look through Webkinz Insider yourself to see what we think and say about Webkinz World?

4. Last but not least. When I first started to play, I was going to by Plumpy Glasses. My girls said, "Noooo, those are so. . . . " So I did not buy them and now I regret that I did not buy them. Will you be bringing back any retired Wshop items or Holiday items such as Bunny Ears? Via the Wshop or Estore?

Thank you so much for this opportunity. Good Luck WI members.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #273
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Who inspired you to make Webkinz? Why don't you make lil' Kinz anymore? Why don't you use the fur that shows the skin like on the brown dog anymore? What was the first webkinz ever? What store did the first ever webkinz made go to? How did you find WI?
Shnooky6 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #274
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks so much for doing this!

My question is how far in advance do you plan WW events and holidays? Do you already have Christmas 2011 planned and items already drawn out? How long does it take to get these events planned?
april1013 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #275

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Here's my questions (not done yet i will edit soon).

1.Where did you get the idea of Tail Towns from? Why did you do it?
2.What is your favorite thing about being Creative Director?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #276

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

is there such thing of the trash monster in the park.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #277
pandaprincess11

pandaprincess11 is on a distinguished road

Hello people of Webkinz! Thank you for taking the time to read my questions!

Q #1: Sicne you have made zumbuddies, mazin hamsters, and other non-original type of pets,
do you plan on making people? By that I mean little doll-like stuffed animals that would be
able to take care of your pets.

Q #2: Will you bring back any of the retired pets?

Q #3: Why do you make so many new webkinz throughout the month? Since you add more,
you will have to retire more, and some people still wanted to get the retired pets, or
they really like those pets!

And last but not least....

Q #4: Do you plan on making a mall with all different stores in it without having to search in just
the kinz style outlet or the shop. It would make shopping a lot more convienent.
There would also be more of a selection.

Once again thank you for reading my questions, and I ope I gat picked for the director's chair winner!
pandaprincess11 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #278

123goiowa has a spectacular aura about

Have you ever thought of making a webkinz three toed sloth?
Could it be a possibility?
I think you should be able to trade kinz cash in for estore points, like 100 kinz cash for 50 estore points.
Have you ever thought to make an ultra rare webkinz pet where there is only one in each city?
Why and how did you come up with webkinz??
You should make some Candy kinz a actual webkinz plush and make it plastic and very textured.
I hope you consider some of these ideas,
123goiowa
123goiowa is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #279

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Cool contest.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #280
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Do you ever think that webkinz will end?

What about the new vacation you said would come in the year 2010, but didn't?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: