Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #261
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How important are the in-game surveys in determining the future of Webkinz World?
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #262
lemgirl99

lemgirl99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How long does it take for someone to get to be like intern on your creative ideas team? Do you guys just sit around all day and try and come up with ideas and then work out the details on them? Do you guys take a lot of ideas from the surveys you take each week? (one of my favorite ways to earn 50 kc ) How long did it take you to get from the first idea you had of Webkinz to opening the site to the public? Do you have your own personal Webkinz account, if so how many Webkinz do you have? At what point do you think you will retire? If you didn't work for Ganz, what would be your dream job?
lemgirl99 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #263
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Hello! I just want to ask, have you ever thought of giving a donation to a Wildlife Organization when a Signature Endangered animal is purchased? What do you think of donating to a Wildlife Organization? I want to know if you guys at Ganz ever thought of it!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #264
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by emilynjim
Hi,
1) Why is the arcade game "Webkinz Wishing Well 2" called that if there is not a "Webkinz Wishing Well" or "Webkinz Wishing Well 1"?
There used to be a Wishing Well 1 a long time ago. It looked sort of like a slot machine. You could win a LOT more cash from that game!

OK I've got some questions...

1) I am obsessed with Hawaii and my dream is to move there some day. I have many rooms decorated to look like Hawaii in my Webkinz house. My question is this: will Webkinz ever have an outdoor beach room? With a sand yard instead of grass, and ocean in the background instead of mountains and trees? I have all these lovely things from the vacation that have sand bases that look really silly sitting in a grass yard!

2) I love the pet of the month videos! I am curious, what is the process for making a pet of the month video? How do you come up with the initial idea for the video, and how is the video animated and produced? Who writes the song, who sings it, how is it added to the video? I want to know all about it! And have you ever considered making a "making of" video for a pet of the month video?

3) I'm sure you have many, many ideas for pets. How is the decision narrowed down as to which pets will be produced, and which pets will be plush and which pets will be estore?

4) I love the pianos and organs in Webkinz World and I have collected them all! I can identify some of the music the pianos play (I'm pretty sure the diamond piano plays "Liebestraum" by Franz Liszt) but I don't know all of it. Could you tell us all the works the various pianos play?

5) Speaking of Webkinz instruments, I love the new Estore drums! Will you ever have other instruments that play music? A guitar, a double bass, a harp, a trumpet, they would all be great!

I had no idea I had so many questions!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #265
Lil Kinz
webby57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

how do glitchs happen on webkinz world?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #266
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

bonjour
j'aimerais savoir pourquoi au Québec, nous ne pouvons pas avoir accès à tous les jeux avec les Hamster?
bottine3 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #267
Mumbo2 will become famous soon enough

Would you ever consider allowing the rooms to have more options regarding the names that can be given ?
It would be most helpful, when creating a room based on a Webkinz theme, that an option be provided to select "Theme", which would then take you to a sublist that identifies all the themes created in Webkinz World. This would assist in identifying the placement of your themed room items to the actual room name selected.

This still keeps some security as the user would not be allowed to use any room name desired.

Thanks
Mumbo2 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #268
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Do you plan on making any new destinations at the travel agency?
Do you think there will be any new raffle prizes at the Coral Cove?
Will Sheldon be selling anything new in the future?
Thank you.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #269
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Why do you have so many new Webkinz out every month??
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #270
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Will you ever bring the retired games like skater cat back (or games similar to them)?
How come some prizes like the new kinz care ones can't be traded?
Have you ever thought about making new vacations?
What is the point of retiring games, exclusives, other WW items?
why did you make the retiring pets sail boat game really hard to get prizes
How come the communal prizes are always Wshop?
How come you can only by one rare item?
Will the Persian window ever be sold in the curio shop?
How come if you find a gem one day it could be worth 25KC, but another day it could be worth more or less?
Will there be more items like the key to kinzville to unlock?
Will you make more space to put items up for trade? Sometimes 3 is not enough

Thanks for the fun contest!

Last edited by lightning bolt; 02-02-2011 at 11:03 AM..
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: