Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #251
Baby daisy

Talking Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

First of all WI on here I am actually Black cat and how do I get to post on the Forums and PM and VM and all that other stuff???

Now for webkinz questions!

1.When are we going to be able to remove/move doors?
2.Are you going to rerelease the love puppy???
3.Are you going to make a new set of trading cards?
4. When are you going to rerelease the Sherbert Bunny?
5.Are we going to be able to combine accounts with family members who also play webkinz?

That is all.......

Thanks for reading!

Baby daisy(Black cat)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #252
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Does Ganz plan to make more insect Webkinz? I think a Webkinz praying mantis would be really popular.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #253
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I LOVE WEBKINZ & WW!!

Do you plan on making more Lil Kinz again?

When adopting a new pet, I want the choice of getting a new room or not?

Can we be able to delete rooms?

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #254
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you add prizes to the fairies and the other searches so that when you have passed one level of prizes you can go on to another. It would be more fun to keep doing them if something new was added?

How many people actually work for the Webkinz division?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #255
Diabetes Awareness

truite12 is just really nicetruite12 is just really nice

Bonjour

Voici mes qestions ?

Pourquoi , on ne peut pas utiliser une partie de notre argent kinz cash chez Estore, disons moitié moitié . Point et argent king cash ? ou juste des kink cash ou juste des points

Pourquoi , le québec a des problèmes avec les hamsters?

Pourquoi , vous ne mettez pas des prix plus intéressants dans will of wow ect? c'est justement juste du virtuel

Merci

Boulilou
Old 02-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #256
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

What's the best book you'e ever read?

Which Webkinz is your favorite?

What is your all time favorite food?

How do you relax?

What motivates you?

What are you most proud of?

What makes your job enjoyable to you?

What is a typical day like for you?

What is your favorite part of Webkinz World?

Do you own any Webkinz? How many?

Why are Webkinz retired?

Will Dr. Quack ever say anything new?

Thank you(:
RedChief is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #257
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Do characters like Dr.Quack and Plumpy have last names?
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #258

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Wow! Thanks for the awesome chance to ask questions!

Here is my question:
How will you ever be able to choose 5 questions from all of these hundreds of very good questions?! Okay, more seriously now. I would love to know what are some of the main goals for Webkinz in the short term and the long term? So, what are the goals for this year, and how about over the next ten years? How have these goals changed (if at all) from the original plans for Webkinz when it was first created?

Thanks very much for this opportunity!
wild_card
Old 02-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #259
Lil Kinz
olympian1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will webkinz be adding new areas to visit in webkinz world?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:26 AM   #260

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

Why is webkinz creating all these fictional pets? There are plenty of other species in the world that are real that they could make webkinz of..... When will they create more real pets?
gymnast4life44 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: