Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

turtleluver0192 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Creative Director,

I have been a member of webkinz for many years now. I think that it is an immensely wonderful site for people of all ages. However, like everybody else on this comment board, I do hae many questions for you! So:

Does Plumpy actually answer letters to her that people write in, or does she answer the most common question, or do you simply make them up based on happenings in webkinz?

Also, why did you take away the video of Poncho and DonCatto during the beggining of Candy Bash? Was it to old? Will it ever come back, possibly remodified?

Plus, when did the cheeky cat and cheeky dog REALLY expire? Many of us would be curious to know, including me!

Finally, do you invent all of the super creative Music Stars songs for the Pet of the Month, or do you have people help you?

Thank you for taking time to read this!!!
turtleluver0192 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #242
Diabetes Awareness

ktnana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Since we can collect gems with Arte and trade gems with Doug, have you ever considered a jewelery store where gems can be sold, purchased or best of all made into jewelery?
ktnana is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #243

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

1.are you gonna rerelease all of the webkinz arcade games?
2. are you gonna make webkinz pencils?
3.are you gonna make all of the estore pets into a plush?
4.are you gonna release more mazin hamsters,zums,webkinz stickers,and more arcade games?
5. are you gonna make all of the retired exclusives and old rares un retired?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #244
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

What a great contest!

I love to design rooms in WW, so I was wondering: Will we ever be able to move rooms on the map? Or delete ones that we don't need? Also, have you ever considered a "front yard" for WW rooms? Thanks

-Lizzie
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #245
puppy77410

KrissyMissy is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my questions:
What age group is WW focused on?
How come the Kinzvile park isn't finished? (you can't: dress pets, add friends, or do actions)

Why can't you use kinzchat plus at home and in parties?
Like why do you have to pay money to use kinzchat plus?

Why can't regular members be able to customize their docks and stuff? they just won't get as many options.

KrissyMissy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #246
Lil Kinz
pinkpaige06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Storage seems to be a big issue for most of us. Why is there a "suggested" limit of 100 items in our docks? Will you ever make bigger storage?

How come items that we own multiple of can only be stored as one per item instead of the full amount that we own? Ex: If I have 5 Snow White dresses, why does the whole lot not go in storage? Why do I have to store each dress individually? This makes it hard to keep items under the 100 items in the dock.

Will we ever be able to sell off our gardening products in bulk instead of the current process?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #247

webkinzyorkie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

here r my ?s

if a tree falls and only a webkinz is there to here it then did it really fall?
lop bunny or dutch bunny?
if a webkinz jumps off the CN tower will it survive?
is harold ganz the creator of webkinz or someone else?
and last
if you gave a webkinz helium would they sound diffrent?
webkinzyorkie11 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #248

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Thank you for taking the time to pick some questions to answer?

My question is Mr. Direstor, when will the feature to remove doors be a thing to do in Webkinz World?
I was wondering if you ever thought of adding a search feature so people with huge accounts could locate what room or where the item might be?

HINT: Please consider making estore items Kinzpostable, I had 2 accounts one just expired but I dont have the time anymore to maintain multiple accounts and will be loosing alot of items I spent money on. Thanks again.

webkinz id: clnokes
clnokes is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #249

Kaza964 is an unknown quantity at this point

-What was your inspiration at the beginning of Webkinz?
-How do you come up with the name "Webkinz"?
-How do you come up with all the PSIs? Do they always relate to the pet's habits,appearance,their environment?
-Ever think about creating all the animals in the world? (make believe,endangered, etc.)
-How do you decide which pet would be the POTM?

Thanks
Kaza964
Kaza964 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #250

cow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond repute

I have a few questions to ask.
1. Will you expand the Signature as well as Signature Endangered family into Birds, bugs, and fish?
2. Although your page lists Signatures such as Signature Panda as not retired, I cannot seem to find them at stores. If I look on the internet, they are often a lot more expensive than regular Signatures, if they are there at all.

Thank you for your Time!
cow45pow is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: